RC Qualifier

Summit Snow Fun!! (Video)

Man what a blast I had yesterday driving the Summit on the snow for the first time!! I know I have had said it on here many times before but I just absolutely love this truck! It has already been worth every single penny I have spent on it. Its bone stock and I plan on doing nothing to it other then my t-bone skids that it has but you don't need to do anything to it to just enjoy it for the exact purpose it was designed for....owning any terrain that is out there.

Definately the baddest monster truck on the market. Now I just need to find another excuse to head up to the snow. Going back in a few weeks can't wait!!

RC Champion
    +1 on the summit vid. nothing like a summit. thanks for sharing.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Champion
    Awesome. Why do I still not have one? Oh that's right...I'm 700 bones short.
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the comments..much appreciated. Man I hear you on the $700...its ALOT of money. Took me awhile to put aside the money but if you can I can tell you its so worth it. Not a day goes by that I don't wish I had time to take it out. Work seems to keep getting in the way! :-)

RC Enthusiast
    Cool Video! Good job Sactown

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the comments. Really appreciated!

On a side note I can truly understand now why people buy the outerwear covers that run often in the snow. I can't even begin to tell you how much snow was packed into my chassis as the day went on. It was funny to look at. Clean up was a little bit of a bear but wasn't too bad. I can see though if I lived around snow all the time those outerwear covers would truly be a must buy to make maintenance easier and quicker.

Still so fun driving in the snow. Going to make sure I get back up to the mountains at least one more time with the Summit this season.

RC Qualifier
    Stormer Hobbies has the Summit for $579...
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Enthusiast
    Great video the summit is one great truck.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the comments. Trying to get better at doing these videos. My daughter was able to work the camera for me this time so she gets all the credit. :-)

RC Competitor
    nice vid Sctown

Awesome. Why do I still not have one? Oh that's right...I'm 700 bones short.
    my 5 year old son is collecting bottles to raise money for his, in 3 weeks he has raised a little over $200.00 (gotta keep him out of my recycling bin lol) I figure another 6 weeks he will have one. Sooner if he can perfect the puppy dog stare on the wife.
    Don't take it out unless your going to use it.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rum Guy View Post
    nice vid Sctown

my 5 year old son is collecting bottles to raise money for his, in 3 weeks he has raised a little over $200.00 (gotta keep him out of my recycling bin lol) I figure another 6 weeks he will have one. Sooner if he can perfect the puppy dog stare on the wife.
    Thanks for the comments.

Good for your son he will appreciate it all the more once he earns the money. But hey why not keep working on the puppy dog eyes starring skill too. :-)

RC Competitor
    But hey why not keep working on the puppy dog eyes starring skill too
    I keep telling him he will need it in life.
    Don't take it out unless your going to use it.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rum Guy View Post
    I keep telling him he will need it in life.
    LOL. Definitely a good card to be able to pull out in those sticky situations.

RC poster
    Nice Video! Gotta love the Summit in the snow, I get 4-5 months worth of snow to rip around in! Just picked up a Summit last week and had it out today for the first time and It was a Blast
    I Thought my Emaxx was a beast but this thing takes truckin to a whole new level!