RC poster

New best top speed according to telemetry!!

Did I mention I love Electrics? I used to race Nitro back when they were the fastest. But there not anymore. I just bought a slash 4x4 ult. and I had it to 60 on telemetry a few days ago on 15/54 gearing then I switched to 19/54 and changed the gearing in the link app to match. And it showed 74mph on 2 different runs and I know there was no tire spin I rolled into it real slow and at the end of the run the right front tire lifted from body twist (need to tighten rear up i think) and it went to the right i let out and tried steering it out but couldnt and it blasted a curb at 60+. Im running a 3800 1410 on 3s. That think is a beast. I have a video but theres bad language on it from me and some friends lol. they couldnt believe how fast it was. i had to roll on throttle slow in order not to flip on top everytime lol. And would you believe all I broke was a steering link lol I couldnt believe that these things are tough!!

RC poster
    Is this pretty accurate or is my telemetry off? I seem a video on YouTube and I think it was within 2mph to GPS what are you Alls experiences?

RC poster
    from what ive seen with the telemetry stuff, its pretty close. even with xo-1 it showed 90 and the gps showed 86. so its close.

RC Racer
    what motor are you running?
    Slash 4x4 MM2 2400kv

RC poster
    1410 3800 cc. And mamba max pro esc
    Last edited by WHOSNEXT; 02-11-2013 at 08:55 PM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dekan513 View Post
    from what ive seen with the telemetry stuff, its pretty close. even with xo-1 it showed 90 and the gps showed 86. so its close.
    I'm glad that its accurate what do most people use for GPS? My phone can do that but afraid of wrecking and breaking it.