RC Competitor

Hey guys youtube channel

What would you guys like to see on youtube? I'm starting to get into making videos with my stepson, so far only a few as I broke my rc right away. But are people into learning how to fix things? Ramping, bashing, crashing? Mods? I think we are gonna buy a heli or planes in the future as well. Just trying to have fun and share it at the same time. Good idea? My channel is Papa G if you wanna add sometime, we just started!

RC Qualifier
    People like good put together running videos as far as I know.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Competitor
    How about testing durability and aspects along those lines?

RC Qualifier
    Have you ever checked out Djmedic2008's Channel? Check out some of his videos to see what you think. He has many to choose from if you go check his channel out. Hope it helps!
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    There are alot of people doing this on youtube right now. Some are very well done, others are hack jobs. I prefer a video thats produced from the viewers perspective. In other words, think how the guy watching it will see it. Not how you want to see it. I cant count the number of "how to" videos ive watched on youtube that have either skimmed over all the important info because the guy making the video didnt think like a beginner OR that have missed all the important visuals that I NEED to see to understand whats going on because the guy making the video didnt think his angles through. So annoying. I cant say theres really much missing on youtube right now. Whatever your going to do, someones probably already doing it. So doing it better is the only way to set yourself apart.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Newestmemberhere View Post
    What would you guys like to see on youtube? I'm starting to get into making videos with my stepson, so far only a few as I broke my rc right away. But are people into learning how to fix things? Ramping, bashing, crashing? Mods? I think we are gonna buy a heli or planes in the future as well. Just trying to have fun and share it at the same time. Good idea? My channel is Papa G if you wanna add sometime, we just started!
    What software are you using to do your editing? I just started making videos as well and haven't the slightest clue what I'm doing. Lol I'm lookimg for some sort of free or cheap editing software. There's gotta be something out there.
    addicted much....

RC Qualifier
    I have a few up on YouTube.. Find me at; snakes of a garden, but all in one word
    Don't have an editor, but still good bashing vids..
    God is good.

RC Champion
    Sometimes it's best to just make your videos and learn from the process of feedback and mistakes. Mostly have fun with your videos and make them interesting. One thing I do is not worry about the negative feedback that comes with your videos. I make the videos I want the way that I want. Everyone is a critic and you can't please them all.
    I never expected to make money off mine and still don't make any lol. I just like making them. Have fun doing them...
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Qualifier
    I don't have any feedback on mine knuckles..

EDIT: I just remembered that I deleted my Gmail account and forgot it was connected with Youtube.. There goes all of my videos.. Whoops..
    Last edited by ithrowstones; 02-14-2013 at 05:34 PM.
    God is good.

RC Champion
    Yeah djmedic2008 makes awesome videos. I like that they aren't just him talking about something the whole time and he never gets boring. I like how he does the huge projects too. So I guess what I'm saying is make running videos that are short and thorough. And do awesome things like big projects that take a long time but you keep the viewers on the edge of their seat as they wait for the next video.
    Slash 4x4 built from Proline RPM STRC TRX and MIP

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ithrowstones View Post
    I don't have any feedback on mine knuckles..

EDIT: I just remembered that I deleted my Gmail account and forgot it was connected with Youtube.. There goes all of my videos.. Whoops..
    Now thats a bummer...
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dknuckles View Post
    Now thats a bummer...
    Yeah, tell me about it.. I only had like 12 videos up.. None was over 3 mins though..
    God is good.

RC Champion
    More of people jumping and not just speed runs or driving around in circles lol. To each their own but I like to see jumping and some out the box thinking when bashing