Thread: How many ?

RC Enthusiast

How many ?

how many lipo's do you own, or use on one bashing session? Just a fun question, thinking about getting some more to bash longer.

RC Qualifier
    Just 1. But ill probably buy 2 more.
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions

RC Qualifier
    I have two 5000mah 2s, one 2200mah 2s and a 2200mah 3s. I'll take two packs unless am going some where for a longer run/trail and I would take them all. :-)

RC Competitor
    I own two 5000mAh 30c 3s Sky LiPo batteries. I bought them from a guy on ebay for $60 for the pair. He said that they were too fast, so I was happy to take them. I love them, but with my setup, I can't get through an entire pack without overheating, so I take frequent breaks. When I upgrade my motor and ESC, I'll also get a 4s pack.

RC Champion
    I've got six 2S 5700s. I can bash twice with my E-Maxx brushless, once with my Rally and once with my Slash.
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot

RC Enthusiast
    I have,
    - 3 - Duratrax 25C 5000mah 2S
    - 2 - SPC Racing 50C 8200mah 2S

However only a single charger.... so it would take me 7.5 hours to charge all, going to have to upgrade that!

RC poster
    I have 2 2s 8000mah 20c Venom lipos, 1 Speedpack 5100 mah nimh 7 cell (hump), and 1 Traxxas 5000mah 7 cell (hump) pack. All seem to work as expected. I have Radient Ascend charger with digital display. Charger times out (2hrs) on 8000mah batteries but that's usually because this charger tries to get the cell balanced exactly. If cells are within .1v and is at least 4.1 v each I stop and call charge done. The 8000mah are great as they give me 30-40 mins run time. Over an hour each if I run in training mode which is still pretty fast.