RC Racer

THS resonator vs Traxxas 3.3?

I have a 2.5 TMaxx with he plastic resonator. Which would give better bang for buck over the plastic reonator, THS one or the Traxxas 3.3 tuned pipe?

RC Qualifier
    Just search the ths that one seems like the best bet comes with everything
    Anyways in to see what others like

Either of those is a giant inprovement over the plastic pipe.

They are both good pipes, I have the THS on one of my 2.5 maxxs & the Traxxas T maxx resonator on my other T maxx & both work well.

You can get the TRX resonator for right @$25 on ebay, while your looking @$45+s&h for the THS pipe set.

I am running both, one on each of my 2.5 trucks, I got both off ebay for a steal so I couldn't go wrong!
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Qualifier
    +1 to Wildman

THS is a reliable, tried and true, proven performer for the TRX 2.5/3.3 But really anything above the plastic pipe is gonna be a huge improvement. Youre also less apt to break headers with the THS cause its spring mounted not fixed mounted with screws. The THS imo gives noticeable low/mid range torque and power and has a great sound. Its a lil louder than the stock pipe compared to the TRX resonator.

You can also port your plastic stinger out too. Just use a drill bit 1 size bigger than the inside diameter of the stinger. Ive done this to 2 diff pipes. Its just the poormans fix but permanent so be sure thats what u want to do.
    Last edited by NvDesertRat96; 02-09-2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: spelling errors
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"