RC Qualifier

Stock Suspension Question

Hey guys looking for a little advice.

I'm building another 3.3, this time from the ground up. I have always either ran P2 or P3 Rockers with the pushrods in the middle hole. I like to run Tekno Sway Bars up front and Blue/Silver springs with 70wt oil and a VDR Kit (#2 - valve on top).

So my question is, since I have done my own thing for so long I would like to know if I ordered a brand new 3.3 how would the suspension would be setup out of the box?

Thanks
    SUMMIT, SUMVO, ERBE, EMAXX & REVO 3.3

Are you talking about stock settings? 30wt with orange springs in front and green in rear. Per the manual: http://traxxas.com/sites/default/fil...KC1433-R01.pdf
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Thank you sir. I'm assuming from various pictures on Traxxas's website that P2 Rockers are stock......since all the pic's show the pushrods have the spacers on them. Is that a safe assumption?
    SUMMIT, SUMVO, ERBE, EMAXX & REVO 3.3

RC Qualifier
    Yes stock is P2 rockers w/ the pushrods that have the spacer. If your looking for comparison a Revo out of the box is gonna have a very mushy suspension compared to what you had on your custom Revo. I too have since stiffened my suspension on my Revo since getting it and it handles way better when im bashing. Im running P2 rockers, stock length push rods(with spacer), Gold springs in rear, Orange springs up front with 50wt oil with the single hole valve.

Double G im pretty sure stock springs are Green in back White up front with 10wt oil.
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"

My info is straight from the manual I linked to. Reference page 31 for the spring chart and page 32 for the weight filled from the factory.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    my Revo had Green springs in back and White up front is why i said. My manual says what you said. Is the platinum different than the regular Revo.
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"

The 5308 and possibly older Revos may have come with that spring set-up. I'm pretty sure mine came with white/green.
    Are you referring to the PE suspension? If so, you could look over the manual for that one.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    I just bought a new revo in December. Orange up fornt, green in the rear..as stated above.