RC Racer

Heavy Duty Stampede Diff Output Yokes?

I need some recommendations of Stampede Diff Output yokes different than these TRA4628R. Or a recommendation on how to make it work stronger in that area. My new Velineon system rung the metal piece out.
    thanks
    Pull the trigger & ride. You gone crash or Bash!!!

RC Champion
    TRAXXAS makes a set of steel outputs that aren't too spendy. Whats nice about this setup is that, don't get me wrong because you will twist the 2wd axles, but you can get a pack of the 2wd male and female slides with either 4 or 8 full sets for cheap, also. They served me well on 3s VXL power. The steel yokes are around 15 bucks. If you wanna pay less than that, send me a pm. The 4x4 axles are pretty good too, but you will still have the yoke issues if you run a tight slipper, which I preferred with the VXL combo.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaks View Post
    TRAXXAS makes a set of steel outputs that aren't too spendy. Whats nice about this setup is that, don't get me wrong because you will twist the 2wd axles, but you can get a pack of the 2wd male and female slides with either 4 or 8 full sets for cheap, also. They served me well on 3s VXL power. The steel yokes are around 15 bucks. If you wanna pay less than that, send me a pm. The 4x4 axles are pretty good too, but you will still have the yoke issues if you run a tight slipper, which I preferred with the VXL combo.
    If you're going to be going through axles like that, you're better off putting that $18 for the metal yokes toward the $55 for a set of metal MIP axles, and you'll never have to worry them again.