RC poster

Installed the new Pro-line tie bar...

How do you like your sway bar? I took mine off after the third race and gained about a second a lap.
    And it looks like you have an aluminum bulkhead,you don't need a tie bar with that.
    Last edited by billy-bones; 02-05-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by billy-bones View Post
    How do you like your sway bar? I took mine off after the third race and gained about a second a lap.
    And it looks like you have an aluminum bulkhead,you don't need a tie bar with that.
    I use this vehicle for bashing only. The sway bar really helped with my chassis roll though, The front end always wanted to dive into turns. Regarding the tie bar, oh well, I had no idea i didn't need it with a aluminum bulk head.Plus it looks better than washers taking up the extra space on the hinge pins.I do appriciate the advice! I had a nasty run in with a curb and it took out the factory tie bar, bulk head & the shock end, so I just ordered everything all at once.
    Last edited by mbwired; 02-06-2013 at 08:45 AM.

It looks really nice,it's just on the track,I want the front to dive a bit,it gives me more control. And one of the guys I talk to on this sight loves his also,he jumps his truck a lot,and it gives him good jump control,I saw a pic of his truck lunching off a jump,and it looked perfect.
    I run the pro line shocks also,was going to get another set,but want to look into these gtr's a bit more first,I'll probable just get both.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbwired View Post
    I use this vehicle for bashing only. The sway bar really helped with my chassis roll though, The front end always wanted to dive into turns. Regarding the tie bar, oh well, I had no idea i didn't need it with a aluminum bulk head.Plus it looks better than washers taking up the extra space on the hinge pins.I do appriciate the advice! I had a nasty run in with a curb and it took out the factory tie bar, bulk head & the shock end, so I just ordered everything all at once.

RC poster
    It looks really nice,it's just on the track,I want the front to dive a bit,it gives me more control. And one of the guys I talk to on this sight loves his also,he jumps his truck a lot,and it gives him good jump control,I saw a pic of his truck lunching off a jump,and it looked perfect.
    I run the pro line shocks also,was going to get another set,but want to look into these gtr's a bit more first,I'll probable just get both.
    I just ordered the spring assortment from Proline, Have you had any experience with them? I'm interested in stiffening up the rears a little. And as for buying both pairs of shock...I like your style!

RC Qualifier
    this Flight

Anza Slash & a pile of Parts

That be the one!,

Not changing the springs,never had to,but will look into it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbwired View Post
    I just ordered the spring assortment from Pro line, Have you had any experience with them? I'm interested in stiffening up the rears a little. And as for buying both pairs of shock...I like your style!

RC Qualifier
    the sway bars are great i had the light one on it stopped some body roll but let the take offs and landings become cat like always lands on all fours doing some thing different this time will see if i put the bars back on depends on the Proline Suspension and the front springs i put on it stole the springs from my Nitro Truck that i have had for years sitting in the basement

Make sure to post some pic's
    Quote Originally Posted by skye View Post
    the sway bars are great i had the light one on it stopped some body roll but let the take offs and landings become cat like always lands on all fours doing some thing different this time will see if i put the bars back on depends on the Proline Suspension and the front springs i put on it stole the springs from my Nitro Truck that i have had for years sitting in the basement

RC Qualifier
    Make sure to post some pic's
    i will the game begins with this whats the worst i can do have to change back look at this landing you will like Billy now remember my daughter was running the camera and got a shot of it the front is pointing to the sky

this was later on

RC Enthusiast
    Is that a sway bar from a 4X4 Slash?

RC Qualifier
    looks good, i just bought that proline brace thing for my pro2 bulkhead setup.
    'Life is for living, not living uptight'