Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by madman19 View Post
    What body do you think i should go with
    VW Baja Bug or 1972 Chevy
    I have both those bodies & you can't go wrong with either looks wise. Since you are new to the hobby, I would suggest going with the 72 chevy from Proline since it is made specifically for the Pede. I say this because it is a little easier to do than the baja/1/10 rock crawler body.

RC Qualifier
    When it comes to body's that's in the owners opinion whatever style you want get and so on, I myself am looking for a new body seeing that mine is starting to crack everywhere due to wheelies, jumps etc. and plus I like to paint my own things it expands the hobby IMO and a good thing to learn

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by XRated View Post
    When it comes to body's that's in the owners opinion whatever style you want get and so on, I myself am looking for a new body seeing that mine is starting to crack everywhere due to wheelies, jumps etc. and plus I like to paint my own things it expands the hobby IMO and a good thing to learn

http://prolineracing.com/short-cours...t-truck-bodies
    Anza Slash & a pile of Parts

RC Competitor
    TRUCK:
    We most all think that what we have is the best to buy. So, here's my pitch 2WD Slash/brushless/liPo; the model number your looking for is 5807L. I bought mine from Ultimate Hobbies.

CHARGER:
    The models under $125 are most all micro programmers with a laptop power supply inside a specified case. Duratrak has the Onyx, Gens Ace has the iMars, Traxxas has the Hitec. These can all be bought for around $75.

BATTERY:
    ALL of the above three sell comperible batteries. They all come with a Traxxas plug connector EXCEPT the one that is arguably the best value; the Gens Ace. 5000mAh 2S 25C is the most common battery to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    TRUCK:
    We most all think that what we have is the best to buy. So, here's my pitch 2WD Slash/brushless/liPo; the model number your looking for is 5807L. I bought mine from Ultimate Hobbies.

CHARGER:
    The models under $125 are most all micro programmers with a laptop power supply inside a specified case. Duratrak has the Onyx, Gens Ace has the iMars, Traxxas has the Hitec. These can all be bought for around $75.

BATTERY:
    ALL of the above three sell comperible batteries. They all come with a Traxxas plug connector EXCEPT the one that is arguably the best value; the Gens Ace. 5000mAh 2S 25C is the most common battery to buy.
    What!
    Traxxas doesnt own hitec
    Traxxas has the EZ peak plus
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by kdvanb View Post
    What!
    Traxxas doesnt own hitec
    Traxxas has the EZ peak plus
    The mold for the cases on both of them are identical, The Hitec is black, the Traxxas is blue, the shape is exactly the same. So, ergo Traxxas contracted Hitec to make a LiPo charger to put the Traxxas name on. The plastic they used for the case is blue instead of black and the power supply is bigger; 80watts versus 50watts. And, the Traxxas comes with the Traxxas high-current connector.

RC Champion
    Get a Slash 4x4 and some Trenchers, makes for a great basher

ERBE, ERBE, Summit, Slash 4X4, Bandit,

Quote Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
    Get a Slash 4x4 and some Trenchers, makes for a great basher

Nice truck!!
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL