My Mercedes Street Sport

Hey Guys,

Just got this from Germany, a Mercedes Street Sport #5015, pictures from the seller...

Seller says that it looks like it was never driven and only has a small crack in one rear window...

The only thing that is missing is the MSC which I already have... I'm wondering which steering servo is that...

He who dies with the most toys wins !!!

RC Champion
    I have no idea what that is....look vintage though! Very Cool!

Yes! It's a vintage Street Sport that was released in Germany with a Mercedes 300 SL body... That body came with the car as you see it...

RC Champion
    i would say its a 2018 servo. thats what was on my black chassis pede way back when
    FieroMan121|SPC LiPo powered|Vintage TRX collector

Quote Originally Posted by SRTracer121 View Post
    i would say its a 2018 servo. thats what was on my black chassis pede way back when
    Yes, probably! Wish it has the silver label or something we've never seen before...

Quote Originally Posted by rustlersvxl4life View Post
    i have never seen this part of the forums.. i must say these are some nice cars!
    Yes, they are! Take a look at both vintage forums (electric and nitro) and you will find very nice trucks!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    Yes! It's a vintage Street Sport that was released in Germany with a Mercedes 300 SL body... That body came with the car as you see it...

Cool car, I never knew Traxxas released cars in Germany. Was this car also released in the US?

Traxxas released a few trucks in Germany under the Traxxas name and under another name that we're not allowed to talk to about... If you want to know about it, send me a PM and I'll tell you the story... I don't want to have warning points about it...

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    Traxxas released a few trucks in Germany under the Traxxas name and under another name that we're not allowed to talk to about... If you want to know about it, send me a PM and I'll tell you the story... I don't want to have warning points about it...
    Sounds interesting, when you get a chance send me a pm. I always love a good traxxas history story.

Quote Originally Posted by SRTracer121 View Post
    Well, the servo is a "Model Craft S21"... I think it's the stock one that came with this car...

And, I changed a few things on the car... Installed new rims (the old ones were new but with some chips of silver paint), installed new body mount posts (same reason as before), added blue sealed bearings (8 total) to the four wheels (had bushings before) and replaced a few screws that were a little damaged... I'll post pictures soon...