RC Qualifier

What would you pay for my truck?

i was just gonna get some insight on how much you guys would be willing to pay for my Emaxx brushless and everything that comes with it. everything in the pictures is what i will be willing to sell. I just recently put front and rear FLM bulkheads on this truck which you can see in the first picture, and i also have all 4 of the original bulkheads still in good shape. it has proline masher tires that are still in great shape. there is absolutely nothing wrong with this truck at all. It has RPM upper and lower a arms all the way around and i still have a complete set of the stock a arms for the truck(original arms). Also has the rpm skid wear plates. Still has original body and original box and all the paperwork that comes with it new. I still have all four original tires still in good shape also. It comes with two 11.1v 35c 5000mah 3s venom batteries also. And i just put a brand new pair of traxxas big bore shocks on here also only been ran once with them on. I just recently got a brand new mamba monster max esc from castle creations that has only been used twice. I have the original reciept that i bought it in Sept of 2012 so the warranty from castle will still be good until sept just in case anything else goes wrong. here are some pics of the truck. i am not gonna take pics of all the extra parts and stuff that i listed above. thanks guys.

EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    That's a shame you need to sell it! Probably add up what you have into it and divide by half would be a good starting point. Maybe on ebay some will start a bidding war for it

RC Champion
    well, the good news is the EMAXX truck prices have shot through the roof lately so you should be able to price it fairly. The bad news is, its used and we all know that there isnt anyone in the RC industry that wants to pay you what its worth simply because its "USED"!

you wont get your money back out of it - thats for sure - but the upgrades should help sell it. I would guess 450-500 MAX...thats the other bad news.

parting it out may be a better option - keep that in mind

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Nice truck I would say 500-550 if it has a tqi.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    When I bought my maxx I was looking for one just like yours. Just a little too late