Thread: New upgrades

RC Qualifier

New upgrades

RC Qualifier
    looks good man, blue is coo. RPM tranny case looks promising especially. are this steering carriers rpm? looks like it
    'Life is for living, not living uptight'

RC Qualifier
    yea rpm carriers, hr heatsink/fan still trying to figure out how to fit it

The one I bought ,even tho the name integrity is a no no in rc looks identical,and the sinck splits in two,fits perfect.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by XRated View Post
    yea rpm carriers, hr heatsink/fan still trying to figure out how to fit it
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Qualifier
    Yea mine is solid 30mm cause I measured before I ordered it but I can't get it to fit w/ the rpm gearcase so I'm trying to figure it out or I'm going to find a way to cut it

Have a dreml?

RC Qualifier
    Nope I think I'm good for now though w/ the rpm gearcase w/ aluminum plate that will help the temp drop

It should drop near 20 degrees,I just saw that fan and felt like buying something.

RC Qualifier
    yea, so my big bore shocks are doing the same thing they compress but don't decompress all the way, could it be cause I'm using the stock traxxas silicone shock oil if I put higher weight oil will they decompress, I could already see the difference from stock shocks though I could turn a lot faster w/out flipping now

Which bottom hole of the rear control arm are they in?,And what preload spacers do you have installed?
    They are not always supposed to come all the way back,don't forget the truck is standing still.
    When you jack up your 1/1 car the springs don't unload 100% either.

RC Qualifier
    I have stock traxxas silicone oil, the rear shocks I believe it's 40mm spacers the biggest 1 the tree comes w/ correct me if I'm wrong, and their in the middle hole, stock position, front shocks no spacers and on the very outside hole

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by XRated View Post
    I have stock traxxas silicone oil, the rear shocks I believe it's 40mm spacers the biggest 1 the tree comes w/ correct me if I'm wrong, and their in the middle hole, stock position, front shocks no spacers and on the very outside hole
    you dont want your shocks at full length with them on the truck you will never be able to drive it the shocks on your personal car are never fully extended if they were you would never be able to drive it if the shocks came back up fully you might as well take them off and put plastic links in there and forget the shocks
    Anza Slash & a pile of Parts

RC Qualifier
    yea I see what your saying It just didn't seem right cause the rear barely comes up but I'll be getting different weight shock oils anyways and tires are next as well, I can barely jump my truck when I'm bashing cause once I go half throttle the tires just spin out on the dirt

When I run stock,if I push the rear of the truck down,then release it,the rear control arms should be just about level, not pointing up,or down at the tires. At that point I set it to the track conditions.
    Bumps,jumps,turns,and so on.
    As far as your tires spinning,put your truck on the floor,hold the bumper,and give it some throttle,there's more power then you think.
    I run 3.5 degrees toe in on the rear,3 from the c arms,and .5 from my tekno bearing carriers,On dirt.
    If the dirt is soft enough,I might even go 4.5 degrees. That's the beauty of tekno. But there are many ways to adjust your rear toe.

RC Qualifier
    alright thanks