RC poster

problems with my new slash 2wd steering servo wheel alignment

noob here. just got my slash a week ago. bad wiring out of the box (red to black, black to red from motor to esc).

now i cant get the slash to run straight.. wheels just dont align center unless you adjust the trim. i just want to have the st trim knob centered and the wheels straight that way i can still adjust.

any tips how to fix this.

thanks

RC Qualifier
    You should re align the servo. Best how to would be YouTube. I'd start there and if that doesn't work post back.
    2wd slash, PL LCG, CC 3800, Powerstrokes, S6040

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfurserver777 View Post
    noob here. just got my slash a week ago. bad wiring out of the box (red to black, black to red from motor to esc).

now i cant get the slash to run straight.. wheels just dont align center unless you adjust the trim. i just want to have the st trim knob centered and the wheels straight that way i can still adjust.

any tips how to fix this.

thanks

remove horn from servo turn on the power to the ESC center your trim then put back on. EASY !!!!!!!!
    Anza Slash & a pile of Parts

RC poster
    horn is the white part direct contact with the servo right? yeah i got t adjusted, still a little bit off to the right but manageable with the trim. may i ask how tight should the horn be connected with the servo? just enough torque so the screw wont turn clockwise anymore or just right to make it tight?

RC Qualifier
    i just make it tight so the screw dont come out and if your saying its still off a little thats where your problem is you need to have the POWER ON when you do this that way the Servo is at its CENTER

busy night?
    Quote Originally Posted by skye View Post
    i just make it tight so the screw dont come out and if your saying its still off a little thats where your problem is you need to have the POWER ON when you do this that way the Servo is at its CENTER
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by billy-bones View Post
    busy night?
    oh yea
    its ok im off i just dont feel like working this week besides i get 3 weeks a year so who cares if i burn a few days

Hear ya.Sure will talk again tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by skye View Post
    oh yea
    its ok im off i just dont feel like working this week besides i get 3 weeks a year so who cares if i burn a few days
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.