[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

RC poster
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

RC Qualifier
    looks good i would like to hear hoe the arm hold up

RC poster
    impressive! looks like you modded it up without even playing with it once. it's still prestine! curious though, how did you get to the rear "a" arms? i have a loose screw that came loose today on one side, and it looks like i will need to take the whole rear end off to get access to this bolt?. Is there a much easy way?

To be honest, I would avoid aluminum body posts. It's going to put a lot of stress on the body post mounts and the shock tower, the plastic ones have some flex in them,,, some areas you want to flex others you don't. Bumpers, body posts, bumper mounts are ones you definitely want to have a little give to them..

Looks very nice though....
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous

RC Enthusiast
    Looks very nice..... Could you tell me about your rechargeable battery set? What battery to get and where and also the plug you used and what charger. Thx for any info you could provide.
    Thx,Don

RC poster
    I like how it sits, good job bruh

RC poster
    Very nice! what is the battery pack u are using to turn on the servos? is it rechargable?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ayS View Post
    impressive! looks like you modded it up without even playing with it once. it's still prestine! curious though, how did you get to the rear "a" arms? i have a loose screw that came loose today on one side, and it looks like i will need to take the whole rear end off to get access to this bolt?. Is there a much easy way?
    All you need to do is take out the two big phillips head screws on the A-arm mount from underneath. That will allow you to reinstall the pin you are talking about. Also, when you reinstall it, screw it in from the other side (opposite of its original position) and it will keep it from backing out.
    Nitro Slash 3.3

RC Enthusiast
    That's an awesome truck. I'm curious about what the little cap is on the tip of the pipe, and what its function is.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badslash0521 View Post
    That's an awesome truck. I'm curious about what the little cap is on the tip of the pipe, and what its function is.
    To keep junk out of the exhaust when its not running. Also by capping the exhaust and the carb when not in use, it will help to keep moisture from getting into the engine.
    Nitro Slash 3.3