RC poster

hobbywing xerun calibrate

My Xerun 150A was on fire last week. I just bought a new one and tried to link to my TX and not sucessful
    I hold the set button and turn on the ESC, there was a solid red light, then I release the button when red light started to blink. I throttle to max position, then the green light blinked for 4 times, then I brake to max, the green light blink 3 times, then nothing happen. I forgot how I calibrated last time. can anyone please help? thanks

RC Enthusiast
    On the traxxas product page, they have the instruction manual in PDF form
    It has all those instructions in there, I keep a digital copy on my iPad and iPhone for quick reference

Sent using Tapatalk, via an iPad, meaning, if there are stupid words blame autocorrect and if things are stupidly punctuated blame the iPad keyboard.

Reset the Tx to factory settings and try again .its not finding neutral from the sounds of it

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BUFF_dragon View Post
    On the traxxas product page, they have the instruction manual in PDF form
    It has all those instructions in there, I keep a digital copy on my iPad and iPhone for quick reference

Sent using Tapatalk, via an iPad, meaning, if there are stupid words blame autocorrect and if things are stupidly punctuated blame the iPad keyboard.
    They do? For an ESC they don't sell?

Quote Originally Posted by jamann View Post
    Reset the Tx to factory settings and try again .its not finding neutral from the sounds of it

Sent using lipo power
    I will second this.

Also, read through the ESC manual again just to make sure you are following procedure.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Enthusiast
    I didn't catch that it was a different esc, my apologies.

Traxxas does not allow support for other manufacturers' products on the Traxxas forum.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =