I'm running a Savox servo in my rally...I've given it a preliminary test to see if all working before I installed.
Savox SA 1258TG...this pic didn't come out as well as I would of liked.
And here installed...it's a nice snug fit...I was going to use a spare Ofna servo horn but was too long and required some mods...I've ended up using the stock servo horn and servo linkage for now.
The SC1258TG combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and titanium and aluminum gears for one amazing servo! With titanium and aluminum gears, this servo is truly magical. Pushing 167 ounces of torque and a blistering .08 transit time, this servo is redefining what an all-around servo should be capable of. This is a great upgrade to most comparably priced servos.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong titanium gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for CCPM on 600 and 700 class heli, steering servo on 1/10 scale buggies.
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .10
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 133.3
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .08
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 166.6
Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
25 Tooth Spline