Thread: New company or?

RC Champion

New company or?

So I was scrolling through The bay and saw these tower's;http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atomik-Alloy...item5d3808d18e, is this a new company or have I just never seen them. Tower look's nice. Wanting to switch to aluminium and it's either STRC or maybe these if they are good quality. Anybody ever hear or have experience with them?
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC Turnbuckle Jr. thedreadedend's Avatar
    This is Venom company, think they are reorganizing or something.... recently looked at brushlless a sc truck made by them (atomik), turns out to be Venom.
    I'm not a hatchet man! I'm a maggot!

RC Champion
    Okay, so now I do remember this posted on another site. Guess I'll stick to STRC or Traxxas tower's then. Wish I had the cash for the TRCE tower's.
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by I EAT DIRT View Post
    Okay, so now I do remember this posted on another site. Guess I'll stick to STRC or Traxxas tower's then. Wish I had the cash for the TRCE tower's.
    The STRC ones are really nice. Which i'm sure you know. I also have the TRCE on my Slash 4x4 build. They are very awesome indeed. I like how you can adjust the width and height of them to accomodate many changes.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore