RC poster

Exclamation NEED HELP FAST! ERevo 1/16 dying way to fast *MOVED*

*MOVED FROM 1/10 FORUM*

I listed my ERevo on Ebay without running it for good year. HUGE mistake, I took it out for one last go before I send her of to a new home and she is dying in about 30-45 seconds of installing fully charged batteries. I have less than 10 hours to cancel the auction if I cant find a repair.More details below.

Fresh battery in, runs great for about 30-45 seconds and then it starts to slow down like the batteries died already. I pick it up and notice that the rear right and front left tires will spin for a second and then stop like the drive train is slipping somewhere. I take off the tires completely and the drive train APPEARS to run normal again until I put a little resistance on the rear right or front left. I have also checked the voltage of the batteries, the only ones I had charged were sitting at about 7.2v (aprox) before putting them in and then they came out at 3.9v but gradually returned to 7v+. Oh and awhile back I had some heavy modified tires on it for better snow traction but took them off when I noticed they were causing over heating. Heres a list of mods I have on it.

Running Series 1 Traxxas batteries
    Integy alluminium Skid plates
    GH Racing alluminium axle carriers
    Extended rear suspension arms

I hate to sell her but I'm moving on to new hobbies that are easier and cheaper. If anyone has any ideas i would greatly appreciate the help.

your slipper clutch might be too loose tighten it up all the way in then back out 1/4 turn then try it again
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    first i would check the batteries-did they get warm when charging? have any other batteries you can test?
    how hot did you get the esc before ? real hot?

RC Qualifier
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
    Take apart the bulkheads and check the diffs. Check the driveshafts, everything tighten up the slipper. Use batteries you know work. Hope you get this solved

RC poster
    ill take a look at all of these, thanks!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Can you answer any questions from post 4

RC poster
    No the batters dont get hot and the ESC go hot but not hot enough to fry it, i've already done that once