Ok, I want an erevo bad!! Here's what I have to trade. A brushed emaxx rtr I bought used a few months ago for my wife. She's not really into it, so I'm gonna try to trade it and build her a merv. I'd like a brushed erevo or decent erevo roller. But I'm open to suggestions. Just want an erevo!!!

This thing has an evx 2 with lvd and two new motors. Less than five runs on them. I broke them in using the water method. Followed by electric motor lube. Also just cleaned and re-lubed them haven't run it since.I just took it all apart and dyed the chassis black, well tried, it looks more blue than black. It has a 27mhz tx/rx, it works but kinda has a mind of its own. Sorry thats all I had to put in it. The body, skid plates and bumpers have the usual scratches in them from use. It was adult owned though and never abused. I'm including an extra set of gemni rims and masher tires. The set on the truck and the extra set are not new but the ones on the truck have decent tread left. Also i'm including spare rear bulkheads, rear upper and lower a-arms, shock tower amd some miscellaneous shock spacers. I'll pay to ship this anywhere in the lower 48. And you pay to ship your trade. I have some other extras I can throw in if your revo is upgraded or in better shape. Also can include cash if needed. Someone make me a deal!!!!