RC poster

4x4 not working I think?

I just recently put a some RPM parts on my Slash 4x4 and I figured since I had the tools outs and it's the middle of winter that I take the bearings out and clean all of them and get the truck ready for when middler weather shows up. But after I put her all back together i was spinning the rear wheels manually and the front wheels where not spinning and when spinning the front wheels the rear wheels would not spin? And what I don't understand is that everything was working find before i started working on it.

RC Qualifier
    did you hook the driveshaft back up when you put it together? we need some pics, lots of them...
    EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

RC poster
    never took the driveshaft off? But when I roll the truck on the floor it feels like the diffs are slipping?

RC Qualifier
    You might want to look at your Diffs and the Diff cases, I take the bearings off where my diffs hook up to the cvds because it always stops moving if you run through a lot of water because they almost absorb water.

RC poster
    Thanks for all the great advice. I basiclly went back to the basics and all I did was take the front tires off and noticed that the new aluminum hubs I installed where not sitting in the pins properly therfor causing my problem. Installed everything back in it's proper spots and we are back in action.
    azildaboy

RC Qualifier
    Glad to hear everything turned out fine!

RC Enthusiast
    my slash does the same thing after i put the integy driveshaft if but the problem was it was about 4mm to long and it was binding my front diff