RC poster

Rear bulkhead problem

I went threw 3 rear bulkheads and there breaking for no reason I'm running my slash at the indoor track by my house I don't know if it has somthing to do with me making it a backslash or not. I've changed the pins and there not bent. I don't think they make aluminum ones.

RC Qualifier
    Is your car sitting too low? Mine was wayy too low out of the box, and it would scrape a lot, almost chew it off when I landed a huge jump. To get your car sitting at the right ride height, pick up the car, drop it from 10 inches, and take a look from behind. If the A Arms are going upwards and point a bit toward the sky, than it shouldn't be too big of an issue. If they are pointing downwards towards the floor, then you might want to get some harder springs, and heavier shock oil. If they are pointing towards the sky (where it connects through the bulkhead) and they keep breaking, than check your suspension because it might be under-dampened. Can you post some pictures showing us where it breaks, or give us more information on where it breaks and what you do that it breaks?

RC poster
    No it sits high I got nitro buggy shocks on it cuz I converted it to a backslash