Thread: full throttle

RC Racer

full throttle

Seems at times i have to dubble pull the trigger to get full throttle i reset and re calibraaited but still the same any ideas

RC Qualifier
    is your trim set right i had the same problem a couple days ago it was the trim!!

RC Qualifier
    It may be the esc, mine would go until I would stop, try to start, it would move a little and then stop. I would then have to go to neutral, and then back into the throttle, and it would go until I stopped again. Then the esc, completly quite. I got one in a box of parts that a friend gave me and it has worked great ever since.
    T-maxx 3.3
    Rusty 2.5r
    Summit VXL
    Nitro 4-tec

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-nightmare View Post
    is your trim set right i had the same problem a couple days ago it was the trim!!
    I
    Rset the radio to default then calibraited the esc and still teh same will try it all again tomorrow and then switch to a new esc i have, the esc is running a different motor then the 380 its running
    A 980kv 12 pole outrunner, so i know the game has changed in this experiment but the amp draw is way under the stock vxl max draw but im thinking the esc is a bit confused with the 12pole but im not totaly sure, i used my mini electronics to keep the cost down on this project and with the execptioj of having to double tap the trigger evry so often it has worked very well.

RC Qualifier
    half of the time I stop, pull the trigger and just hear a whining noise. release trigger, pull again and it goes fine. ESC running fine so its more an annoyance than anything else. Its my 3 1/2 year olds truck, just wish he didn't have to deal with it, but seems ust to be the way it is.

RC Racer
    Thats a common pbobem with the esc they replaced mine. My problem now is using an inrunner
    esc with a outrunner motor it does cornfused the esc

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowufo View Post
    Thats a common pbobem with the esc they replaced mine. My problem now is using an inrunner
    esc with a outrunner motor it does cornfused the esc
    for free? i'm past 30 days. i hate to have the kid not be able to use his truck, but if its free, maybe i'll send it in.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by robl45 View Post
    for free? i'm past 30 days. i hate to have the kid not be able to use his truck, but if its free, maybe i'll send it in.
    Mine was past a month. They sent me a new one
    I told them i thought it was the normal dealling with the reverse to forward delay till i learned the delay is normal the neutral to forward stop shut down is not ll.
    it was the esc.

Free?? u pay shipping so no not for free just b nice explaing u thought it was normal to act as it did..... b nice and good luck mine was 2 and a half weeks old before i figured it out

Did ya buy this new?

As i say call the man and b nice.....
    Last edited by yellowufo; 02-16-2013 at 11:53 AM.

RC Qualifier
    did you have to send the old one back first? shipping I'lll pay if I need to, but by the time I send one back and wait for another, I might just live with it, its really just more of an annoyance than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowufo View Post
    Mine was past a month. They sent me a new one
    I told them i thought it was the normal dealling with the reverse to forward delay till i learned the delay is normal the neutral to forward stop shut down is not ll.
    it was the esc.

Free?? u pay shipping so no not for free just b nice explaing u thought it was normal to act as it did..... b nice and good luck mine was 2 and a half weeks old before i figured it out

Did ya buy this new?

As i say call the man and b nice.....

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by robl45 View Post
    did you have to send the old one back first? shipping I'lll pay if I need to, but by the time I send one back and wait for another, I might just live with it, its really just more of an annoyance than anything else.
    Yep you ship it to them they return shipped mine for free