RC Racer

Titan 775 and evx2 lvd thoughts and questions.

Ok so iv been reading alot of post on the 775 and evx2. Everyone seems to want to swap saying the summit a lil heavy for this setup. In almost every post. My question is would this be a good setup in a lighter vehicle? Say a 1/16?

RC Qualifier
    It would be tough to fit it on a 1/16 chassis...not saying it can't be done but you might want to find them in person and take a few measurements.

Sent from my iPhone using autocorrect

RC Qualifier
    It's not gonna fit, the can won't clear the rear shocks... and you gonna have to mount the evx2 standing up I don't even think you can hide it in the battery compartment.

jonesdallas
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi single View Post
    It's not gonna fit, the can won't clear the rear shocks... and you gonna have to mount the evx2 standing up I don't even think you can hide it in the battery compartment.
    Mount the esc vertically on the te rear body post

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe4x4 View Post
    Ok so iv been reading alot of post on the 775 and evx2. Everyone seems to want to swap saying the summit a lil heavy for this setup. In almost every post. My question is would this be a good setup in a lighter vehicle? Say a 1/16?
    I have to disagree 100% with the assessment of the EVX2/Titan775 combination in the Summit. It is a perfectly adequate for the intended use of the Summit. The combination is, however, a two-battery setup and the form factor is rather large. There is nothing that you can do with a 775 in a 1/16 that would not be better accomplished with a 550-size (max.) motor and compatible speed controller.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    ^^ Agree!

IMO, youll never fit that setup in a 1/16 and there is simply no point whatsoever in trying. But, in the 1/10 summit its a near perfect combination. Not sure what posts you're reading about the 775/EVX2 being too heavy for a 1/10 summit. Ive never read that.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Racer
    The summit being too heavy for the esc and motor. I searched titan 775 on the sEarch box up there on the right.