Thread: Finally back!

RC Qualifier

Finally back!

Well after 3 weeks of waiting for it to leave the factory, multiple calls with Traxxas support, and some new parts.... I present....

Traxxas really did take care of me! The replaced 3 motors, all the blades, included a new set of spare blades, and shipped it all in a EX-Connect QR-1 Box (inside of a bigger box of course)!

In the mean time I bought some extra blades... Now I have 28 spare blades.... I think I will be selling some haha

As of right now, I got one pack through it and I instantly regained my joy for this little thing. I was getting a little skeptical about it at first but it really is fun to fly around the room. The two batteries are charing right now, so I am in the 'I wanna fly mode.' Really trying to be careful with this thing now. Now that I realize how fragile and small it is, I have a new respect for how to fly it indoors. I am in a small dorm room (4 x 10) so until the wind stops, I will be rocking Normal mode.

Can't wait for these batteries to charge up and get some more flight time. Looking forward to keeping it away from Plano, TX for a while at all cost.

Keep y'all updated on anything I do next. I bought some small felt padding for the feet. I also might try some velcro (the soft side) and see how that works.

Anyways, enjoy y'alls flying. I am right now. And another shout out to Traxxas Support. None like it
    Just can't get enough....

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Awesome! Looks like Traxxas changed the labels on the parts...
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Qualifier
    looks good i like the red i have a green one. traxxas has had mine now for just over a week. sent me an email saying repairs are done now waiting on shipping. they replaced two motors and the body. cant wait to get it back i had about 5 batts throu it then crashed trying not to hit my 1 year old.

RC Qualifier
    Haha well I spoke too soon........ First flight..... bird went wild........ next thing I know it is out of my control and splat........

Back right motor completely dislodges from the bird itself...... So.... now it is back in a box and being shipped off to Plano again......... Dang
    Just can't get enough....