RC Qualifier

Stampede 4x4 with GoPro

hi guys,..... i know more of pede owner also got Gopro cam on their pede,.....
    i just bought a GoPro Hero 2, the thing is that i dont know how will i install it with my pede, need some help guys, any picture, video, or link on how you install your GoPro,...

RC Qualifier

RC Qualifier
    tnx for the help. appriciate it much, when i mount my go pro ill go share it with others too,.... thx oOwizOo

RC Qualifier
    Here's how I fixed mine:

Next step is doing the same thing but on the back shock tower. I think it would be interesting to have a view of the vehicle at the same time.
    I did a short clip!

RC Competitor
    That's seem pretty complicated, although very stable. I just use their vhbs to mount it to the body. A few hard crashes will rip the vhb off, but doesn't hurt the body. If you use these, make sure you crank the thumb screw down with a screwdriver.

http://gopro.com/camera-mounts/curve...dhesive-mounts

These things are very sticky and won't come off unless you wreck hard on it multiple times.
    Last edited by baylorar; 02-04-2013 at 11:06 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by baylorar View Post
    That's seem pretty complicated, although very stable. I just use their vhbs to mount it to the body. A few hard crashes will rip the vhb off, but doesn't hurt the body. If you use these, make sure you crank the thumb screw down with a screwdriver.

These things are very sticky and won't come off unless you wreck hard on it multiple times.
    The only complicated thing is doing the mount, but the stability is worth it. I cut it from a steel plate with a buffer, took me 20 min. But definitely, you have the easiest solution.

RC Qualifier
    nice job emmenhello,..... thanks,..... and what settings you used best on video? cause some setting are too slow., so slow, i would like just the normal speed and not the slow motion,

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by baylorar View Post

thankyou, im also thinking to use that mounts cause i also have it, but i cant find any prt of my pede to stick it to that could handle the weightof the go pro,

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by janmichael_zamora View Post
    nice job emmenhello,..... thanks,..... and what settings you used best on video? cause some setting are too slow., so slow, i would like just the normal speed and not the slow motion,
    The setting I use is principally 1080p at 60fps. For best quality, use higher fps.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanhello View Post
    The setting I use is principally 1080p at 60fps. For best quality, use higher fps.
    ok, thanks dude for the help,.......