I Need a Picture...

Hey guys, I'm looking for a picture of Pro Line Trencher 3.8 X tires mounted on Traxxas Geode rims. I'm thinking about getting the Trenchers, and I want to mount them on the Geode rims. I really like the looks of the Geode rims, so I don't want any other rims. I can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME find a picture of Trenchers on Geode rims. So if any one has/finds a picture of them, please post it! Thanks!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

RC Champion
    I did a quick search and couldn't find anything either, so just put this together quickly in photoshop, doubt it helps much:

RC Champion
    I realize you said Trencher X, so here they are:

Cheers!

Thanks SO much! That's just what I was looking for!!
    Silly question, I'm guessing you can't mount the Trencher 3.8 40 series on the Geode rims because ther're too skinny, correct?
    Just to make sure, if I did get the 2nd combo with the Trencher X's, would it look like that?
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 01-30-2013 at 10:09 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a picture of Pro Line Trencher 3.8 X tires mounted on Traxxas Geode rims. I'm thinking about getting the Trenchers, and I want to mount them on the Geode rims. I really like the looks of the Geode rims, so I don't want any other rims. I can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME find a picture of Trenchers on Geode rims. So if any one has/finds a picture of them, please post it! Thanks!
    That is so funny. I have a set of trenchers on proline wheels and a set of stockers and last night I tried to swap wheels. Didn't work out to well. The stock tires are in the garbage can now and I couldn't get the glue to break loose on the trenchers. Grr
    _______^_
    /______l__\____
    l_l O l_____l O l

RC Champion
    Darn Krallopian you are a funkin photo shop genuis. So darn realistic.

Now I want a picture.
    Can you get me a picture of myself at 6 foot 3, 220lbs?
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE

RC Champion
    Hahah, Simple photoshop but thanks!

Sure, put a pic up and I'll see what I can do :P

RC Qualifier
    Not to take away from krallopian's work but here are mine. You will have to forgive the fact they are on the erbe but you get the idea!

SUMMIT, SUMVO, ERBE, EMAXX & REVO 3.3

RC Champion
    Certainly not taking away from anything :P Your photoshop skills are far better, they look so real!! Haha

That actually looks really slick, nice ride! I just cracked open a Sprite because of you.

Not to take away from krallopian's work but here are mine. You will have to forgive the fact they are on the erbe but you get the idea!
    Wow, those do look great. If you don't mind me asking, did you have any issues mounting them? Do the fake Summit beadlock rings fit ok? Do they rub at all? Thanks for the picture, looking at them made up my mind that I want to get that combo.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the compliment. Of course I had to use a SpriteÖÖit was green. LOL!! Itís sad to say but that truck has kind of gotten dusty sitting there on the shelfÖÖ.Iíve been loving the Summit too much.

You know I really didnít run these on my erbe much because I didnít tape them and they ballooned too bad for the MMM. I look at them all the time and think I should stick them on the Summit as a bashing tire.

However, Iíve been reluctant, since Lilí Man is so involved everything I buy cost me double. And if I am running a new set of tires he will want a new set too. LOL!!!! Iíve created a MONSTER and heís only 9!!!!!
    Last edited by BlackSheep800; 01-31-2013 at 01:44 PM.

I look at them all the time and think I should stick them on the Summit as a bashing tire.
    If you do that, (YOU SHOULD! ) let us (Me) know how they perform!

RC Qualifier
    Wow, those do look great. If you don't mind me asking, did you have any issues mounting them? Do the fake Summit beadlock rings fit ok? Do they rub at all? Thanks for the picture, looking at them made up my mind that I want to get that combo.
    Thanks for the compliment. No they were very easy to mount; they are both Traxxas bead style. As for the rings, I just rolled the tires back on the wheel a little and screwed them down. And the tire being so wide helps protect the bead guard.

I have not actually ran these on my Summit yet but they didn’t rub or bind anywhere on the erbe. However, I was pretty much always running on somewhat flat surfaces too.

for the rings, I just rolled the tires back on the wheel a little and screwed them down. And the tire being so wide helps protect the bead guard.

I have not actually ran these on my Summit yet but they didn’t rub or bind anywhere on the erbe. However, I was pretty much always running on somewhat flat surfaces too.
    Alright! Thanks, that helps a ton! P.S Try them on your Summit and let us know how it goes!

RC Qualifier
    If you do that, (YOU SHOULD! ) let us (Me) know how they perform!
    I may just stick them on this weekend. They're not as soft as the stockers, but as far as I know they are the same compound as the 40 Series Trechers like "jamann" runs and I think he can take his just about anywhere.

I really want to buy a set of the 40 Series but can't find a narrow 3.8" wheel w/ a 1/2" offset that they will fit.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep800 View Post
    Man that looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep800 View Post
    I may just stick them on this weekend. They're not as soft as the stockers, but as far as I know they are the same compound as the 40 Series Trechers like "jamann" runs and I think he can take his just about anywhere.
    and I run with him all the time now, and yes the Trechers (and some skill ) bring him everywhere! they work awesome but the trenchers are quite abit thinner then the trencher X's

Blitz is on the x version,but with desperado rims.This is us playing around at the end of a run. The Green summit(fatskie)broken rocker arm.So he was at a disadvantage but still did pretty good.I didn't break prob should have doing that stuff...lol
    http://youtu.be/DrmBPNv_1AU

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatskie View Post
    Man that looks good!
    Thank you! I really like this set up........a lot. The tire/wheel combo (mainly the wheel) is on the heavy side which actually works out pretty good for crawling. Thanks again!

BlackSheep800...I like the colour scheme you got going on your eRevo there .
    Rock n Rolla !