RC Qualifier

Summit...Takes up Space

So... I was looking at my room thinking I should clean it, and since I am only almost 15, I still have a little dinky room. It is actually pretty big, but the King Size bed takes up most of it. Lol Anyways, I was looking at my little desk that is a little bigger than 2 foot depth by 4 foot width, and I discover that I don't know where to put all of my stuff. In that little space, I have my Laptop, A Slash 2WD that is in parts cause I am fixing it, an IPod Dock, and then on top of that I have a bunch of school papers. Where is my Summit you may ask? It is sitting on my bedroom floor. I think I need to build a little display stand or something cause I don't want it sitting on my Floor even though is is designed for worse conditions. I actually am thinking about moving my Green Iguana, yes I said Iguana , moving him to a different place in my room, so I can use the cabinet he is on now to hold my soon to be Slash 4x4 and my Prized Summit. I also want to build a little work space in my garage if my parents let me, so if you guys don't mind sharing pictures of your work space that would be awesome! Thanks for the Comments, Jacob Oh, and here is a picture with only my Summit on my desk. Just imagine what it would look like with a computer, Slash, Ipod Dock, and Papers on it. Ya...Not much space.

And here is my Iguana
    Last edited by Jacob Chandler; 01-29-2013 at 11:12 PM.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Champion
    I got a nice little 3 shelf steel shelf for my rc's got my summit, savage xl, tmaxx, and rustler on top 2 shelves and tools and parts on the bottom

RC Qualifier
    Oh, I might be able to make something like that! Tools, Batteries, Chargers, and Power Supply on one shelf, Summit and 4x4 on other shelf. That is pretty smart.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

Just hang it on the wall.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Racer
    I know how you feel about space, my room is one of the smallest in the house, but I managed to fit a King single bed, my Rustler XL5, Rustler VXL, ERBE, Summit and Ken Block Rally on 'box' shelves stacked to once side of my room and then I have a table (my workspace) with a desktop computer and still mange to fit all my tools and RCs inside

I love how RC slowly invades your personal space..

RC Qualifier
    I love how your room looks. I definitely like those shelves too. My dad and I though about getting another little drawer to match the one I have now, and then putting the Iguana on that. Then I could get some shelves to put my Trucks on. I have an idea though. If I move the Iguana, I can make some shelves (I was in wood shop at school) that go around this tunnel. The tunnel goes to our other dormer window. The shelves would go around it though and I could put the trucks on a shelf either to the side of the tunnel or the top of the tunnel.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Qualifier
    Yeah that is small.
    I have decided to make a schoolwork/rc workspace desk for 1 of my grade 12 woodwork projects.
    This is my desk where i do my school work/rc cleanups at the moment.

Ths computer is normally on my simulator but at the moment it is here.
    So without the computer i have a fairly large space but this desk is on its way out.
    so i reckon i will make one that doesn't go round the corner but is slightly longer than the piece where my computer is sitting.
    The reason i want the workspace here is coz it gets too cold/too hot to work in the shed.
    Last edited by danielhawkins; 01-30-2013 at 01:23 AM.
    If the summit can go through; its not deep enough

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Chandler View Post
    I love how your room looks. I definitely like those shelves too. My dad and I though about getting another little drawer to match the one I have now, and then putting the Iguana on that. Then I could get some shelves to put my Trucks on. I have an idea though. If I move the Iguana, I can make some shelves (I was in wood shop at school) that go around this tunnel. The tunnel goes to our other dormer window. The shelves would go around it though and I could put the trucks on a shelf either to the side of the tunnel or the top of the tunnel.
    They come in handy, and whenever I get a new RC, just cut out a divider if the car is to big to fit into one or just empty one out :P
    I say put two shelves ontop of that tunnel, one shelf from each RC

RC Qualifier
    All I have to do is convince my Dad I can build it and make it look nice. I might not be able to build a wide enough one because of how the space is shaped. It is my Window right there and we need the Tunnel. There is one corner in my room where I know it would fit. After school I will clean my room and get a pic. I also am taking my Summit to my Church's Youth Group tonight because they want it for a game. I don't know what the game is, but he said there MIGHT be broken parts. Hmmmmmm Anyways, I will look for a good spot and get a picture to see what you guys think.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Qualifier
    Here's my room, lol this was while I was cleaning stuff up. I have 2 1/5th scales on the floor under my bed. Then have all the other vehicles on the shelf.
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I have a whole house and still don't know where to put it. lol

Currently, it resides under the dining room table... I put it at the kids feet so that it is mostly out of the way.

We might be moving soon... hopefully... and the next house will have a garage. In the garage it will either hang vertical off from the arms on the wall or sit on a PVC L bracket screwed to the wall... unless there is a spare room or a decent basement, then the same will go for down there.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Champion

hang it from cieling.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Qualifier
    ^^took the words right out of my mouth...anyone know what happened to 'gusinca'?

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...ge-Solution...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rizz0d View Post
    ^^took the words right out of my mouth...anyone know what happened to 'gusinca'?

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...ge-Solution...

How much for the awesome light? Lol

RC Qualifier
    Now to add more things that take up space, got a box labeled Spec Point Concepts in the mail today. Putting them in the pile with all my other stuff so I can use them after I clean my room, rearrange it, find space for everything, then fix up my Summit. I have a feeling it is gonna get broken tonight because m friends made a game for it. All they said was Think through it, or it WILL BREAK!!!
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Now I want to make a mobile for my 8 month old son... lol
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    So I let a little kid sit on top of my Summit tonight and I drove him around the gym. Also found out my Summit needs a little spray on then dries silicone for the shocks and the a arms cause it squeaks like a dying chipmunk!
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Qualifier
    I use 6 in one lubricant on all moving parts. It doesn't make a sound. The motor on the other hand sounds awful! And it's almost brand new, maybe 20 runs. My other one lasted my approx. 300 runs

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rizz0d View Post

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...ge-solution...

ill pay top $$$$ for that lamp!!!! Lol lol good idea hanging them up!
    ////SPIDERSVENOM\\\\ SUMMIT / EMAXX / SLASH /

RC Qualifier
    4500 is my top dollar!