RC Enthusiast

Day old Blast and stuck on Full Throttle

Ok so I have a traxxas spartan and soon as i got it my neighbors kids wanted one. So yesterday I took the neighbors son to go buy the traxxas blast. We powered up to the TQI remote from that hideous block style airplane remotes.. anyways after we got home and ran it i obviously had to do some setup for the new TQI remote and then after we ran it once, charged it back up and now soon as u turn it on the throttle gets stuck at full forward. I have looked over and over for a nautica marine esc setup sheet thinking that the throttle positions just need to be set but there is no directions on how to setup this esc on traxxas support pages. I'm hoping it simple and now im maybe thinking it has something to do with the new tqi remote but the steering worked fine so IDK either esc needs to be setup or the TQI remote needs something changed? i have tried everything i have ever known to do so now im lost.. any help would be much appreciated.

RC Enthusiast
    Well I got it working for him.. I think he was forgetting to turn radio first then boat.. dont think it was linking up right. Thanks for all the help..