RC Qualifier

Time to sell my E-Revo..... :(

You know how life is, you get busy and the toys get set aside. I haven't used my E-Revo in a year, and I don't see me using it for at least several more months. It's always been my pride and joy, but it's just been sitting in the corner collecting dust for months. I spent 14 months building and customizing it, turning it into a real beast. To be honest it provided me with the most exhilarating fun and adrenaline rush of anything I've ever owned. But, I've realized that I need to let it go.

Expect to see parts and a roller for sale in the near future.

Here's a youtube and the build thread.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...-finished!-%29

Last edited by mamba max1; 01-28-2013 at 10:32 PM.
    BL E-Revo-After 14months, its done!*
    (yeah right)

RC Champion
    Dang that really sucks. I couldn't imagine selling my one rc. It's so much fun. That car looks like a real beast too. Hopefully in the future you'll get back into it.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bash'n'slash View Post
    Dang that really sucks. I couldn't imagine selling my one rc. It's so much fun. That car looks like a real beast too. Hopefully in the future you'll get back into it.

Well, I will be keeping my planes and quadcopter. I don't have nearly the amount of money tied into them as I do my E-Revo....nor do they cost nearly as much to use. (no $50 bodies, $100 for tires/wheels, etc.)
    BL E-Revo-After 14months, its done!*
    (yeah right)

RC Champion
    At least you are smart enough to put it up for sale instead of watching it collect dust. Watching your vid made me dizzy and about toss my cookies! Im still not so sure which part of the hobby I enjoy more, the build or running it. Ive built 3 slashes and on 2 ERBE projects at the same time now. They are both up and running but Im still modding and tweaking. One slash is gone, second one my 11 YO son inherited and the 3rd has been built and tweaked until it just cant be built and tweaked anymore, not possible to upgrade one single screw to anything better.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I have two t maxxes that haven't been started in years. I should of sold them when they were worth more!

Bummer..........
    I remember those days, guys soldering caps on their ESC............
    I think I linked a few answers to you build thread too......

gl2u

Peace.........
    Would you go flip my truck back over??