RC Racer

Hex hub help....!!!!!!

Hey Y'all, here's the deal. I have a slash ultimate LCG with XO1 axles on it. As we all know, the XO1 stub axles are 6mm as opposed to the stock 5mm stub axles that come on the slash ultimate. I ordered the hot racing 17mm hex hubs to replace my beat up old traxxas 17mm hex hubs. the part number is Hot Racing SLF11706 I believe. Does anyone know if those hexes will fit over a 6mm stub axle? I should have done more research before I bought them but if they won't fit the 6mm stub axle I guess I'll get the Tekno CVD kit for the front and rear, at least that way I can use the stock 5x4x11 bearings..
    If anyone knows if they will fit the 6mm stub axles please let me know...!!!!

Thank you

RC Racer
    Since these are made for the stock slash 4x4, i am going to say they are for the 5mm axles.

RC Racer
    Bridic, got the Tekno axles yesterday and guess what........ 6mm stub axles.... Fail on my part... Now I have two sets of steel drive axles with all the fixins except nice 17mm hex hubs cuz those HR hexes don't fit either my XO1 axles or the Tekno's... At least they came with some cool stickers... LOL... Gonna just stick with the Traxxas Hexes 5353R..