RC Racer

New work station/man cave pics

Well this hobby is taking over my life, lol, bought my son a 1/16th digger late summer and now we are always doing something to do with R/C's, I still don't have my own yet, my daughter got a brushless merv a few weeks ago and I've been upgrading both trucks as money and time allows.

Anyway my wife is tired of finding R/C's on the kitchen table so tonight I set up a spot to work in the garage, moved some stuff around and it worked out pretty good so far.

My quad has always sat up against the bench with my wife's car behind it.

I moved it over to my spot in the garage and since I was losing my spot I pushed the sleds inside too .

I set up a table that I was not using and now I've got a nice spot to work, I keep the garage at 21 c all winter and I got TV, what else does a guy need

Waiting on some parts to come this week, I had 22 items in my ebay cart, lol.

So now my car is sitting outside in -25 because of R/C's that technically aren't even mine

I love working on them though and watching the kids run them, good times and I need to get my own for sure!

Post up some man cave pics guys!

RC Qualifier
    Heres my man cave. It was a big selling point when we bought the house about 5 yrs ago. It attached to our house and is
    25ft X 40ft. Works mint to park both the wifes magnum and my Ram inside. And have a pretty sweet set-up for working on the RC. I installed a gas heater which you can see hanging in the upper right corner. Its awesome in the winter to hang off with the kids and my buddies. Plus we can set up my ramp inside and jump the trucks pretty good

E-REVO MMM - Stampede 4x4 6s/3s

RC Racer
    Nice, that's awesome fireman to have that much room, when we were looking for this house all the houses we looked at had a 20x22 attached, I needed 28 ft deep to get my boat in so we ended up building a house with a 24x28 garage, wish I went bigger, you can never have too much garage space!

RC Champion
    Wow you guys got the ultimate setup. A guy needs nothing more.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Champion
    Suhweet! Couldn't help but notice the gas heater. A must-have where you live, I'll bet...
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by CHKMATE ELUDER View Post
    Nice, that's awesome fireman to have that much room, when we were looking for this house all the houses we looked at had a 20x22 attached, I needed 28 ft deep to get my boat in so we ended up building a house with a 24x28 garage, wish I went bigger, you can never have too much garage space!
    Thats sooooo true, its never big enough. It could be doubble the size, and Id still fill it lol.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zippogeek View Post
    Suhweet! Couldn't help but notice the gas heater. A must-have where you live, I'll bet...
    Oh yeah, it get pretty cold around here this time of year. But you'd know that, your only about 2 hrs south of me. But yeah, come the evening me and my pals stay nice and tosty in there. The beer however keeps cold in the fridge

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by zippogeek View Post
    Yup you need the gas heater for sure around here in the winter, my garage stays pretty warm though considering how cold it is outside, I built it with 2x6 walls and the master bedroom is right above it so it helps keep the heat in.