Thread: wheely bar?

RC Competitor

wheely bar?

Hello ,I was wondering how people like the wheely bar ,i have finished all my winter upgrades,not sure if this last thing to get , just waiting for wheels and new custom body to come in this week, ,how does it perform all around bashing, with jumps ,and on grass and dirt,and is it good for bashing ,does it get hung up on things, I do run rear wing, know many people say if u run wing don,t need bars ,but i don,t want to tear wing up either, so was just wondering to those who have used was it worth it was looking at the cool looking traxxass wheely wheels, and wheely bar5472 ,will these wheels work with this bar ?when looked they said fits bar 4975 but i like other one instead.

When I had my T-Maxx the bar came off. Tended to get in the way while bashing. Now that I have my Revo the wing is the wheelie bar but I don't wheelie that much anyway. IMHO, if you are concerned about messing up the pretty wing, put it on the shelf.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    Thanks dude but i aint worried about messing up pretty wing/// but why buy and put it on if u just turn around and trash it sounds like a da move to me imo, that is why i asked the ?s

RC Qualifier
    I like my wheely bar. I have one on one of my Revos that I only bash with. Sometimes the bar comes loose, or comes off sometimes but no big deal. On my other Revo, I run a rear wing but no wheely bar.
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by stang2005 View Post
    Hello ,I was wondering how people like the wheely bar ,how does it perform all around bashing, with jumps ,and on grass and dirt,and is it good for bashing ,does it get hung up on things, I do run rear wing, know many people say if u run wing don,t need bars ,but i don,t want to tear wing up either,

As a basher it's all about damage control and the wheelie bar does serve it's purpose and does not get hung up, it is a quick release to if you choose to remove it and works great and I would recommend one to any basher revo owner.

O.S.21 Nitro Revo, Stampede 4x4, 2 Axial Honcho's