RC Qualifier

I still dont get how the TRAXXAS 2-3 Cell Lipo works

I meant Lipo charger, just realised that you cannot edit the title after posting, anyway.......I tried downloading the manual of this charger, i have tried searching for videos of this charger and searched in online shops for to info to understand how it works but i still dont have a clue. I really dont understand where the battery plugs on this charger. Can you please clarify this for me? i want to buy one for my brother so that he can charge his merv lipos

Last edited by uninterrc; 01-27-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    SUPERMAXX, ERBE, T-MAXX, MERV
    SAVAGE &TROPHY FLUX

RC Qualifier
    Do you only need to plug in the balancing wire???
    SAVAGE &TROPHY FLUX

RC Racer
    Your balance plug on the battery pack is all that you plug in. The 2S is the smaller plug shown, the 3S is the larger plug shown. This is a fixed 800 mah slow charger. Read and take a look at this Traxxas website, you might wish to move up the food chain a bit from this model that is suggested for very low capacity battery packs.

http://traxxas.com/products/parts/ch...ipo2s3scharger

Sent from a Galaxy S3, far....far away.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by uninterrc View Post
    Do you only need to plug in the balancing wire???
    Yes. This is not a fast charger at all. Just be aware.

Last edited by larry0071; 01-27-2013 at 06:33 PM.

RC Racer
    The model your talking about is retail at $29, and I admit that this is $90 more than that one, but this one will charge a respectable size pack in an hour to an hour and a half. That little one would take a half day to charge the largest Traxxas Lipo packs currently on the market. That is painful.

Check out Traxxas's flagship charger before you make any choices....

http://traxxas.com/products/parts/ch...hargerplus6amp

RC Qualifier
    Thanks a lot for you advice everyone. I actually own a fast charger which i use for my 5000mah packs but with this one i will be only charging my brothers merv 1600mah lipos, which would only require about 2.5 hours to fully charge or even less since it would already be 20% full. The only reason i want to buy this one is because its simple and my younger brother could use it with out any problem to charge his lipos while i am away for my studies.
    SAVAGE &TROPHY FLUX

RC Champion
    I meant Lipo charger, just realised that you cannot edit the title after posting, anyway.......I tried downloading the manual of this charger, i have tried searching for videos of this charger and searched in online shops for to info to understand how it works but i still dont have a clue. I really dont understand where the battery plugs on this charger. Can you please clarify this for me? i want to buy one for my brother so that he can charge his merv lipos

Thanks a lot for you advice everyone. I actually own a fast charger which i use for my 5000mah packs but with this one i will be only charging my brothers merv 1600mah lipos, which would only require about 2.5 hours to fully charge or even less since it would already be 20% full. The only reason i want to buy this one is because its simple and my younger brother could use it with out any problem to charge his lipos while i am away for my studies.
    I hv that charger and it took about 9 hrs to charge a 3s 25c 5000mah it is slow .
    1 Rusty VXL