RC Enthusiast

Roll cage problem

Has anybody ever had an issue with a Vgracing Roll Cage on the 3908 I can't for the life of me get it to line up right.

RC Champion
    I put mine in a vice and bent the front mounting part up a little to lower the cage and fit the body better. It fits tight to the body in a couple places. You can look at some of the pics on my post project black and blue. some in the beginning are missing but theres still a bunch a few pages in.

RC Qualifier
    I have the same rollcage. Are you having issues with the bumper mounts or the arm that rests on the rear bulkhead?

RC Enthusiast
    I got one in last week and installed it. I bent it into place. A few cartwheels from my son later it broke. I called Vg racing and they replaced it. I got the new one in. But as I'm going to install it does not fit. If the front bumper is in place the brace lands on the bulk head correctly. But the rear bracket sticks out about an inch to far. I don't want bend it again a break more welds.

RC Qualifier
    The bulkhead brace wasn’t a perfect fit but it didn't prevent me from mounting it. It did however, break one of the welds. I removed the brace and sanded it smooth after that. Besides that, no other issues to report.