Threaded View

RC Qualifier

Whats a better basher, E-Revo BL or revo 3.3???

Hi everybody, I am going to be getting a new revo with my $ i get back from taxes but i dont know what revo i sould get. I am thinking about getting the Revo 3.3 5309, I really enjoy nitros. But i go camping in the summer alot and i like to bash almost all day and alot of people dont like all that noise and smoke all day. I had an E-Revo BL before aswell but never bashed with it for real. I know the battery chargeing will hold me back but i am thinking of getting 2 2s 9000 packs so i can get an hour run time or close to it. The chassie flex in the E-Revo dose not bother me, I never noticed any flex in my old E-Revo but i for sure do not like the motor mount flex. I know here is a fix for that but it sounds like a huge pain to bother with. But what do you guys think is best for bashing?

I am also considering an upgrades Stampede 4x4. Upgraded with a bigger motor, Long runtime battery's and suspension. I know it's smaller but i just want to have fun and maybe not spend $600+. So many options.

But what do you guys think is best for bashing?
    Last edited by JohnnyT1992; 01-27-2013 at 12:31 AM.
    Slash 2wd LCG,