RC Competitor

How do you Adjusting the Sensitivity of the Transmitter

I see lots of people talking about the fact it can be done but can't get my controller to go into the setup mode. I did what they showed in this video but it will not work for me.

Any ideas/suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSpPeNzBM3s

RC Competitor
    Mine works as shown in the video but I did have trouble getting it to function once. Remove and replace batteries and try it then. I've reset them several times. Model must be plugged in to get transmitter to bind. Be sure to hold down on the right stick until you see the mode change to enter and to hold down again to exit. You can't just press and release quickly on the stick.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by bandg View Post
    Mine works as shown in the video but I did have trouble getting it to function once. Remove and replace batteries and try it then. I've reset them several times. Model must be plugged in to get transmitter to bind. Be sure to hold down on the right stick until you see the mode change to enter and to hold down again to exit. You can't just press and release quickly on the stick.
    I have held it down for 60 seconds and no luck. I have done it with the QR-1 plugged in light stops flashing and then held the button down with the QR-1 still plunged in. And I have tried it with the QR-1 plugged in light stops flashing (on the controller) and then unplug the QR-1. No luck...

I did try your suggestion of pulling the batteries out of the controller but that didn't help.

RC Racer
    Different product, the Traxxas radio only uses the left(throttle/rudder) stick to enter/cycle through the menus and the right(elevator/aileron) to toggle into expert rates. The model itself has to be on and the led on the transmitter solid. Turning the model off is fine. You do have to exit the menu to save the setting which requires holding in the left stick for around two seconds.

RC Competitor
    I can't get it into the setup mode. ... What is the trick?

RC Competitor
    User Error! I was trying to enter the menu as if I was in Mode 2 but I use Mode 1! DUH!