RC Racer

Cheaper alternatives

I have been reading other threads, and some people bought cheaper electronics. What are wrong with the stock electronics?
    Last edited by Tecboy; 02-02-2013 at 11:57 AM.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecboy View Post
    I have been reading other threads, and some people bought cheaper electronics from Hobby King. What are wrong with the stock electronics?
    Edit your thread, you can't say the name of the company that you listed. I wonder why the filter didn't kick in though.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Because they block it when its one word
    For a stock system they work ok but the esc is on the weak side and gets hot. Stock servo could use replacement too
    Motor is pretty good
    Last edited by 50togo; 02-02-2013 at 12:05 PM.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecboy View Post
    I have been reading other threads, and some people bought cheaper electronics. What are wrong with the stock electronics?
    The stock servo will sometimes fail rather quickly and you can get a metal gear, ball bearing high torque servo (Corona DS238MG) for 1/5 of the price you'd pay for something comparable to it.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC Racer
    what mg is the stock servo???