RC poster

2 Traxxas Revos F/S...

This is #1 of 2 Revo's I have for sale.

Selling for $300 + Shipping is $40 to lower 48 states. PayPal. Free local pick up. Fontana CA.

Sorry No Trades. Text me a decent offer, won't hurt.

NOTE: Not ready to race but still drives. Only needs a new $12 bulkhead part # TRA5330 for the frontend, thats it. Everything else is perfect. Starts right up.

Come on over and I can start it up and test it out.

Traxxas Revo 3.3 extended chassis version raced out. Very fast 60mph with great take off torque.

Like new 3.3 pull start engine, only has 15 revo tanks of fuel through it including 8 tanks of proper break-in with 20% nitro. Still tuned a little rich. Has excellent compression and pinch.

It's the race model which means it has been stripped down to save weight with added race suspension.

Comes with like new only used twice Spektrum DX2E 2.4ghz radio system. Defiantly track worthy and no crystals or glitches to deal with. Cost $59.99 2 months ago comes in box. Also has digital high torque single steering servo for precise driving.

Has upgraded aluminum bottom arms all the way around because the stock ones are not race worthy. So no broken arms in the middle of the race. Has stock plastic upper arms. Which are plenty strong so they are used to save weight.

Has upgraded Traxxas true 17mm splined wheel hexes instead of the factory 14mm. Will not strip out or come loose and finding race tires is easy.

Has like new Pro-Line Bow Ties race tires which are lighter and get excellent grip. Painted black.

Has upgraded Traxxas GTR all aluminum progressive shocks with gold extra hard titanium shafts. Cost $50

Has beautiful custom painted pro-line race body that somebody did an ok job on trimming it.

Comes with rechargeable glow plug ignitor and charger and a little bit of fuel.

No trades please. Call or Text or Email 909-709-7759 from 7am-8pm Mon-Sun or text anytime.

This #2 of 2 Revo's that im selling.

Selling for $300 + Shipping is $40 to lower 48 states. PayPal. Free local pick up. Fontana CA.

Sorry No Trades. Text me a decent offer, won't hurt.

Come on over and I can start it up and test it out. Everything is in perfect working condition. Ready to use today.

Traxxas Revo 3.3 extended chassis version with Opti-Drive reverse. Which works perfect and is really nice when you get stuck. Just flip the button and it backs up.

Like new 3.3 engine, only has 15 revo tanks of fuel through it including 8 tanks of proper break-in with 20% nitro. Has excellent compression and pinch.

Has electric EZ-Start system which is the best starting system on the market. With the push of a button it starts right up. No more pull start blisters or glow plug ignitors to carry around.

Has upgraded front and rear heavy duty aluminum bumpers and Integy aluminum front skid plate.

Has upgraded Traxxas Racing Aluminum heavy duty Red Toe Link rods.

Has upgraded like new Motor Saver Brand 2 stage air filter.

Original body is in decent shape but not perfect. Nothing major. Tires are starting to crack but still good.

Comes with everything you need to race today, Excellent Condition Controller with batteries, EZ start wand, EZ start battery, Charger, Tool kit, and some fuel.

Call Text or Email my cell phone 909-709-7759 Usually available from 8am-11pm M-Sun. Or text anytime. Use it today.

Call Text or Email my cell phone 909-709-7759 Usually available from 8am-11pm M-Sun. Or text anytime. Use it today.
    Last edited by He123321; 01-25-2013 at 04:03 PM.