RC Enthusiast

Any FL owners in here?

Just seeing if there are any spartan let alone r/c boat owners in FL.. specifically the hillsborough/pasco areas? I usually have a few people over on the weekends and we run our boats.. mostly its a bunch of spartans right now and we just play around in the pond behind my house.. looking to maybe get some more r/c boat owners to come out so we can maybe put together a little race. We try to run them every saturday.. nice area in garage and patio to work on boat when its down or needing work while your hear. Neighbors love to watch us run them as well a few of the neighbors actually bought there kids a boat to play with.. So its quite fun.

If anyone is interested and in the area let me kno and ill be glad to PM you my info.

Here is a pic of the pond.. there is also another narrow but longer area of water on the other side of that hump..

RC poster
    Crystal River area here. I have 3 rc boats. 30 inch ProBoat mystic, a custom rc airboat with a traxxas vxl3m set up, and a mini mono with a traxxas vxl3m set up.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

RC poster
    south florida here...

RC poster
    PalmBay Fl here

RC Champion
    [QUOTE=Scoobydood;5399989]Just seeing if there are any spartan let alone r/c boat owners in FL.. specifically the hillsborough/pasco areas? I usually have a few people over on the weekends and we run our boats.. mostly its a bunch of spartans right now and we just play around in the pond behind my house.. looking to maybe get some more r/c boat owners to come out so we can maybe put together a little race. We try to run them every saturday.. nice area in garage and patio to work on boat when its down or needing work while your hear. Neighbors love to watch us run them as well a few of the neighbors actually bought there kids a boat to play with.. So its quite fun.

If anyone is interested and in the area let me kno and ill be glad to PM you my info.

Here is a pic of the pond.. there is also another narrow but longer area of water on the other side of that hump..

Just curious... Any gators in that nice looking pond? I've seen a program called Gator Boyz or something like that and there seem to be alot of thoes Alligators in remote ponds in Florida.
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC poster
    I,m in SWFL near Fort Myers!

RC poster
    I am in bradenton , sarasota area with red spartan