RC Qualifier

eschmitt's revo E build

Ok so first of all, I got this revo in a box of parts (obviously not totally put together yet) and it has taken a while to put together because I am missing some parts here and there. I have already bought an RC SCREWS set (the stainless steel ones) and was working when I came across the idea that maybe instead of doing all those mods to the regular transmission which I had no experience in, I would do something I know how to do. DREMELING!!!!! so I got to work and this is what I came up with!
    - I also believe I am the first to put a magnum tranny on a revo? But I'm not sure, anyways, enjoy!

Ok so first I came up with a simple mounting plate design.[IMG][/IMG]
    I went from this e sport lower chassis and cut the end off this is when I felt like removing the anodizing for no reason haha...then I drilled the 4 holes that will allow me to attach it to the predrilled tranny holes on the chassis (the magnum holes already lined up with the e sport holes so I lucked out there!) then I mounted the plate onto the chassis and mounted the magnum tranny to the plate

Note : if anyone does this make sure when you mount the plate to the chassis that you put the screws in from the top and attach the nuts from the bottom... Trust me much less work

RC Qualifier
    Ok so I got the rest of the truck together now and this is the battery tray I came up with[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    You ain't bashin unless your crashin!!

RC Competitor
    Looks good man Keep the pic's coming.