RC Enthusiast

New Street Fighter Tires & RPM Revolver Wheels

I want to change from the BF Goodrich on the Slash to Street Fighter's on RPM wheels. Well I took the
    wheel off my slash and the back of the RPM wheel is different than the original wheel on the Ultimate. Do I
    have to use an adapter to get the Revolvers wheels to work or what? Does that hex nut on the axle stem
    have to come off? If so, does it screw on or is it pressed on? Sorry about the stupid questions, but.........

RC Qualifier
    Are the new wheels 17mm? The hex will pull off. There is a pin that runs through the axle that turns the hex. Your wheel holds the hex on. It might take a good tug to get it off sometimes after they have been run a while.
    Sl4sh 2650/MM
    Erevo

RC Racer
    sounds like you're referring to rpm's "spline drive" . from what i've seen the wheels come packaged with two star drives to replace the standard plastic hexes that your old wheels fit into. which revolvers did you order? part #?

heres a link to rpm's site about the wheels http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/product...c/revolver.htm

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSlash View Post
    sounds like you're referring to rpm's "spline drive" . from what i've seen the wheels come packaged with two star drives to replace the standard plastic hexes that your old wheels fit into. which revolvers did you order? part #?

heres a link to rpm's site about the wheels http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/product...c/revolver.htm
    I appreciate your help, I just didn't want to yank on those hex fittings that were on the axle end. Finally popped them off
    and put "spline drive" fittings on and I am complete. Thanks again.

RC Racer
    no problem.... did you run them yet? i was looking at the street fighters, but just ordered a set of banditos c2.