RC poster

70mph Bandit VXL RTR 3s lipo upgraded for sale Used

This is my Traxxas Bandit with a Velineon brushless ESC and motor. It comes with the 2.4 ghz traxxas link transmitter. It comes with everything needed to bash except a lipo charger. The Lipo battery is lightly used with only 8 runs on it.It is a Venom 5400mAh 20c 3s softcase lipo. It is not even broken in yet. The car has brand new front and rear shock towers, and a used clear body that has not been painted yet. A new clear wing is included. The spur gear is an aftermarket anodized aluminum 72 tooth blue gear. It is in good condition. The car is about 3 years old, but the last year it hasnt gotten a lot of use. Other upgrades include metal camber links, rear aluminum big bore shocks, a wheely bar, and a whole set of extra wheels (rear talon and front anaconda) This car can go 70mph, but it comes with a 24 tooth pinion. To go 70mph, a 31 tooth pinion is needed which costs less than $5. Extra hardware, a stub axle carrier, body pins, wrenches and allen keys, stickers, stock 3000mah 7 cell nimh, a gearbox cover with hardware, and various shock parts will be included. Important: the esc is having a problem: it cuts off early for lipo low voltage detection. This problem can be fixed by turning the ESC off and back on, but that is a temporary fix. Traxxas support said this is a sigh of an esc that is dying.. I will include it with the car unless otherwise specified. I will ship a brand new VXL-3s to you for $65 extra if you would like. Anyways, this car is very very fun and still has plenty of life left in it. It is great for street races, going through the grass, or having fun at the track. I would recommend it to anyone if training mode is used, but full power is quite dangerous for inexperienced drivers. Everything but the battery is waterproof on the car. Feel free to ask any questions or request more pictures. My personal email is jasonafriedman@gmail.com. I have a cell phone too, just PM me if you want to talk over the phone. I will accept paypal. The price is $270 shipped to the USA or $335 with a brand new ESC. If outside the USA, the buyer pays shipping. If you would like shipping other than standard, i can do that. Thanks for looking!
    here is a link to the 15 pictures. https://picasaweb.google.com/1159335...5106/Banditvxl

RC poster
    its still for sale!