RC Qualifier

Mamba monster 2 or lipos??

Hi guys,
    I'm posting this question in the alley so I can get as much help/ opinions as possible. But my question is what should I get for now, I want to put out the money for both right now but I can't decide between a mm2 for my summit or get lipos (2s traxxss lipos) first for my emaxx brushless edition and later the summit. Any opinions, ideas, or information are appreciated!
    Thanks everyone,
    John

what is the greatest need first of all? if you need more realiable power in your embe then get the lipos but if your doing ok with what you have to power it then get the summit it comes with batteries i think lipos even??? not sure though.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Champion
    I'm just gonna suspect you don't have many lipos, I would buy some SPC lipos. Does your summit have a MMM? I don't see a real reason to get a MM2 just buy a shroud unless your talking about with the motor...
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr8cture View Post
    I'm just gonna suspect you don't have many lipos, I would buy some SPC lipos. Does your summit have a MMM? I don't see a real reason to get a MM2 just buy a shroud unless your talking about with the motor...
    You right I don't have li pos, my summit does not have a mm it's stock but my EMBE is not stock so I'm just looking for opinions, I will eventually them both I don't want to put out the money for both now.

RC Champion
    Get the lipos. They will work on both trucks.
    Just get a a couple of lipo alarms if your summit doesn't have the LVD esc.
    ERBE, ERBE, Summit, Slash 4X4, Bandit,

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Your summit is fine the way it is. You have an EMBE to run fast and hit big jumps. Why spend all that money upgrading the summit to do the same thing but have a higher likelyhood of breaking parts. Leave the summit stock, get the lipos and run them in both the EMBE AND the summit. Youll be blown away by the difference lipos make. Even in the stock brushed summit.

A set of really REALLY good SPC 2S lipos will cost you about $100 shipped. Meaning you COULD buy more than 4 lipos for the price of ONE MM2 system. OR, 2 lipos and a really nice charger. Whatever you need.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ