RC Qualifier

Oregon Country Boys

Anybody live in oregon who loves to go mountain biking or rc bashing? I get my license in a year and want to hang out with some Traxxas Owners. Maybe we could all meet in a town and just have a big RC Bashin and Crashin Party!!!
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Qualifier
    You could post in the track/buddy locator and see if their is anyone in your atea

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    We have a track locator?

And heck yes! I live in Oregon. Currently my rigs consist of an E Revo, an Axial SCX10 with Tamiya F350 body and a Tamiya DF03ra Lancia Delta. I also have a Slayer that is more aftermarket then stock and needs a few things, like a transmission, motor system and a front diff before I can drive it.

In the summers I'm in the bend area and during the school year in down in Klamath. Where you at?

As for biking, ill be in Moab for spring break and my favorite trails in Oregon include Ashland downhill, Alpine in Oakridge and the Dread and Terror trail in the north upqua. Dread and Terror is 27 miles and takes roughly 6 hours and is brutal with every kind of terrain you can imagine. It also eats bikes.
    Last edited by deerhurst; 01-24-2013 at 10:25 AM.

RC Qualifier
    I live about 4.5 Hours away from Bend in a little town called Milton-Freewater. It is like 20 minutes away from Pendleton, Oregon. Maybe when I get my license in a year we can meet halfway and shred some trails. Have you ever gone Mountain Biking at Harris Park?
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit