RC Enthusiast

tips on making my jato offroad track ready.

hello,

im planning on taking part in a competition soon. the track is loose dirt with 3 jumps ,
    i have the battery pack mounted on the front shock tower and im running rear 2.2 dirt hawgs on 2.8 rims, upfront are the anacondas . but i do have a set of M3 2.8" trenchers. stock spur with 20t cb (also got the stock 24cb) . bored out SC Resonator , and CVD's

i know the jato isnt really meant to race offroad probably the most important thing is my handling. but other than that is there anything else i could do? use the trenchers? cut grooves in my anacondas?suspension setup?

thanks any input will be much appreciated.

RC Racer
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3

RC Enthusiast
    thx stixx, but ive already there, good stuff. does anyone have any experience driving jato on a dirt track?

RC Competitor
    Get the trenchers. You said your battery mount is up front? Why not use the center compartment. With correct throttle control you can ensure your truck stays level in flight. Aluminim shock towers? I have the GH on back and Integy front. RPMs all around? Just some suggestions.

RC Enthusiast
    all suggestions are welcome i dont have the battery pack , i ziptied the 4 cell battery pack on the front to prevent weelies and improve handling. , im not too worried about the level in flight, ill just rev if it goes nose down. but ur right about throttle control. i dont want it spinning out in the corners. i can upload pics if need be.