Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC poster
    R/c Snowmobiles would definatley be a big hit in Canada and in Southern Ontario, where we could turn all the outdoor tracks into snowcross tracks!

RC Enthusiast
    Another new idea ! Thanks Ron ! Also its pretty easy to just drive an RC Snowmobile around in fresh snow in a pattern or coarse to make a layout, add some jumps with shovels and little cones to mark the corners or use your favourite natural terrain !

We are having some rain here in South Ontario at the moment... so much for those ideas ! haha ! Back to building !

RC Racer
    Man that would be fun to race a RC snowmobile !!!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by XO-1 NUT View Post
    Man that would be fun to race a RC snowmobile !!!
    Yeah it would be 10x cooler than any short course. race.
    Just think...rc snowmlbile freestyle!!!!
    You could actually do backflips!!
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Qualifier
    okay after reading all this I can see myself buying a RC sled just for the few times a year we get a little snow here in Indiana but that would be fun course anywhere and it gets you out the house in the winter I like it
    Let's Go Steelers!!!... KCCO

RC Enthusiast
    Glad Your getting the picture Timber211 ! Even if You run an RC Snowmobile a few times You would have on of the coolest RC models in Your collection and nothing stays cleaner than an RCS !

I Just finished watching the latest AMSOIL CHAMPIONSHIP SNOCROSS Race from Deadwood South Dakota, Of Coarse it was Presented By >>> The Fastest Name in Radio Control ! TRAXXAS !!!

Really Knarly Race on a super tight slushy track ! Wow !

RC Qualifier
    I am Jordan I keep thinking about it now ....that would be cool throw out some cones grab a shovel or two makes some ramps instant anywhere track no taring up yard and when it melts you wait for more (of course while waiting you hop it up some more) then build a new layout of a track and thinking be hard to break anything rolling it in the snow as long as you had a few inches....loving the idea I say Traxxas should do it you know they could hope they watching this thread close the ppl are wanting it obviously and its catching on...
    Let's Go Steelers!!!... KCCO

RC Champion
    It will be a wonderful glorious day when traxxas makes a snowmobile.

RC Enthusiast
    Oh Man ! You Guys Are Awesome ! Glad someone is getting the idea and I am sure more RC people would also reply to this thread if they knew it was going on !?

You know the people that would get REALLY EXCITED ? SNOWMOBILERS ! In general, these are the people that can appreciate this idea and have the extra income for such a cool toy !

I have no intention to mass produce them, I can barely get prototypes done for myself and with this badly broken ankle it is hard to feed my cat let alone work hacksaws, files and a drill press ! haha !

I will get my good friend Ron to post a couple pictures of my latest Arctic Cat.

Thanks Guys !

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan krupp View Post
    Oh Man ! You Guys Are Awesome ! Glad someone is getting the idea and I am sure more RC people would also reply to this thread if they knew it was going on !?

You know the people that would get REALLY EXCITED ? SNOWMOBILERS ! In general, these are the people that can appreciate this idea and have the extra income for such a cool toy !

I have no intention to mass produce them, I can barely get prototypes done for myself and with this badly broken ankle it is hard to feed my cat let alone work hacksaws, files and a drill press ! haha !

I will get my good friend Ron to post a couple pictures of my latest Arctic Cat.

Thanks Guys !
    Wicked can't wait to see it.

RC poster
    So after several high security checks and backgound checks and being blind folded, I was driven to unknow location where I was granted special top secret access into the Krupp r/c snowmobile manufacturing facility, to see what mastercraftsman Jordan Krupp is working on

RC poster
    ...another top secret project......is it a.....

...a QUAD racer?!

Another protoype...

RC poster
    This is where Jordan creates his magic...

RC Champion
    How much would it cost for me to visit? lol

RC Qualifier
    unbelievable! amazing work

RC Racer
    WOW !!!! I actually thought them sleds up above were real snowmobiles at first !!!!

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks Guys ! Thanks Ron for entertaining my new buddies here ! Haha ! My door is always open, so if Your ever in Brantford Ontario, drop in and we will shoot the breeze and talk RC for a couple hours ! Maybe get someone to shovel my van out as we just got dumped on with a foot of snow ! A little tricky with a broken ankle ! Oh Well ! Im workin away on my sleds and enjoying the latest AMSOIL CHAMPIONSHIP SNOCROSS Racing !

Use the link on the TRAXXAS Homepage ! Awsome Racing this weekend from Mchigan ! There is a "Live Feed" !

XO-1 NUT ! Thanks ! I Try to "Keep It Real" .... More to come, sorry for the messy bench ! Ha !

RC poster
    Hey Jordan, I"ll come shovel you out but I really think you should run a sled with all this fresh snow!...right guys?!

RC Enthusiast
    Wish it was that easy Ron ! I need "heal time"... before "wheel time" Maybe this week ? Busy watching Snocross racing today !

Geoff came by with his snowblower and saved the day !

RC Champion
    Next time its possible take a video of the yellow skidoo nitro running.
    That one's my favorite.

RC Enthusiast
    There is footage of the 2003 ski-doo Rev on my website. It needs a new track and a mild overhaul before it runs again and it is now out-dated but I hope to make the newest Ski-doo race sled for next year ! They looked pretty good at last nights race from Michigan !

RC Champion
    There is footage of the 2003 ski-doo Rev on my website. It needs a new track and a mild overhaul before it runs again and it is now out-dated but I hope to make the newest Ski-doo race sled for next year ! They looked pretty good at last nights race from Michigan !
    How much do you want for it? lol seriously though

RC Enthusiast
    I wish I had one for You, I really doo ! I have two of those sleds and one is in complete pieces and the other one needs a rebuild ! So if I sell You one for $2500 [working at something like $10 an hour] then im stuck with the crappy one that needs "new parts" Lol ! Take a guess how many people ask ? I will get a picture posted of some of the E MAILS I get ! I have printed about half of them on paper !

This RC Concept is not going away and its really too bad I have a broken ankle because I was planning on going to an ISOC race with my sleds and getting a lot of attention but now I have to wait until next years racing series.

So I am Sorry upbasher but I cant sell that sled, I will help You build your own as much as I can but just like me, You are on Your own until one of these companies markets an RCS !

Your not the only one that wants to buy one, I also do because I want to build other models, like my 1/3 scale quad racer and a scaled down HOT SAW with a pull start 21 NITRO and boat pipe and a small chainsaw bar... fully functional so I can scare my friends in the 8th scale pits on race weekends !

RC Champion
    Awww too bad. Oh well. C'mon traxxas work your magic!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by upbasher View Post
    Awww too bad. Oh well. C'mon traxxas work your magic!
    And I dont think You want a beat up prototype, especially for that kind of money !!! I can only imagine what a TRAXXAS "prototype" would be valued at ? It would be substantially more than $2500. !

TRAXXAS could work some pretty good magic im sure ! They could make an RC Snowmobile super realistic without going over-board on elaborate tooling costs as 85% of it could be stampings and vac formed ! I can only imagine a scaled down clutch, pull-start and a some really cool accessories !

In the meantime, I have sleds to build before the winter is over ! TRAXXAS ! Help these guys out please !

RC Champion
    Yeah they could make it very realistic. It would be so awesome to hydroplane a 1/8 scale nitro sled!!!!!!!!!!!
    And it would be even more awesome if they made it so that it could actually go through deep snow and powder like real ones.

RC Champion
    C'mon traxxas we still want one!!!

RC poster
    TRAXXAS could work some pretty good magic im sure ! They could make an RC Snowmobile super realistic without going over-board on elaborate tooling costs as 85% of it could be stampings and vac formed ! I can only imagine a scaled down clutch, pull-start and a some really cool accessories !

In the meantime, I have sleds to build before the winter is over ! TRAXXAS ! Help these guys out please !
    I just had to create an account on this forum and completely agree with Jordan. A RC snowmobile would sell in the thousands just here in Canada alone. Last winter we had 6 months of snow and a RCS would have been perfect.

Traxxas please introduce a RC snowmobile and help make winters a great deal more fun.

Awesome work on your sleds Jordan. I am impressed with the workmanship.

RC Champion
    We still want one traxxas, wheres it at????
    Seriously, I would sell all my rc stuff right now to buy one

RC poster
    I have been waiting to see you step up to a company like this Jordan! I saw the video of your two arctic cat snopro sleds and instantly had to know more. I definitely think traxxas is the right choice if they follow through. You have inspired me to start to try to make one for myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    hello. First great engineering work on the snowmobiles. But I really like your 1/4 scale muskeg. I'm in the planning stages of building one myself. I live in Toronto. In the brief article on the muskeg you make reference to getting a local belting company making the track for you. Would it be possible for you to share that information with me. Thanks and keep the good work.