RC Enthusiast

New cvd are good ?????

Hello I would like to know if this cvd are good because I never see it on the rally and I never try it beacause to muche snow here in Québec city.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    They look like either an Integy part or one of those no name parts you get on e-bay. IMO, neither are worth the $$. On the rally, I dont see the need to upgrade the CVD's. They dont seem to wear hardly at all and a replacement stock set is super cheap.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Enthusiast
    I broke my 2e run then a change for these

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Yeah, those wont last long.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Enthusiast
    Ho ****

RC Champion
    Never tried this for the Front,, but for the rear of the Slash 4x4 (or Rally) you can used T-Maxx 2.5 axles.
    I have them on my Sons truck. Hes only 5 so I built it strong for his "on" or "off" throttle style. haha

I used some old 2.5 Tmaxx axles, shortened them with an exacto knife. Then used a vise to press the 6mmx12mm tmaxx wheel bearings into the 11mm hole in the RPM carriers. an easy strech for RPM gear. Now I have bulletproof axles with 6mm stubs which are way stronger than the slash and rallys 5mm.. Just drill out the Hex and dremmel the pin slot for Tmaxx hex pins and your set for super strong, cheap axles. His truck has had the Guts run out of it for 2 years and is still running the same used axles it started with, the same wheel bearings and everything is perfect. I run an 1/8 Brushless 2700KV motor geared Low low low on a MMP with 2S lipos. RPM wide crawler 2.2 wheels with Axial Wraith 5" tall Ripsaw tires. Its a Flawless setup for him.
    Last edited by madkawi650; 08-09-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Always in Trouble for trying to help out.