Hybrid View

RC Competitor

hurry please help

I need help in about 10 hours I have to make the decision to buy a revo or not. I already have two T Maxx trucks 4909 and 4908 ....will I really be gaining much by getting the revo over my t maxxs
    Tmaxx 3.3 jato rustler vxl stampede son ova digger

RC Qualifier
    If you mean the electric revo I would say yes! But if you mean the nitro version I would say no because they are to similar of vehicles if you already have 2 tmaxx's

RC Enthusiast
    The Revo is a better handler, it won't flip as easy as the t maxx. The revo sits a little lower than the t maxx which is why it handles better. T maxx has slightly better acceleration because of lower gear ratio, the revo has slightly better top speed. The revo is durable by design, the revo chassis covers the entire bottom of the truck which makes it more durable. After that, the two are similar. Don't know if that helps.

RC Champion
    Yes you will be gaining. Revos are generally more durable. they only have one major weak point from my experience and thats a arms. Rpm fixes that.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Competitor
    I got the revo and love it...the maxxs seem faster and deff better at poppi.g wheelies but I can turn this so much harder stop harder without flipping it amazing the way it handles. Wow.only prob is the guy I bought it from had alot of cats and I think they peed all over it. Yuke it stinks. Now I gotta figure out how to get the cat wee off of it and ill be set.

RC Enthusiast
    Nice to see you decided to get it. I will be getting one soon.

RC Qualifier
    If it's bad I'd take the electronics out and plug up the engine(not sure if you said it's nitro or E) and spray and wash it with Simple Green. It can't hurt to take apart a used purchase to check it over for any problems

RC Competitor
    Yeah something needs to happen quick lol it seems like its really ingrained in the tires. Heck even the exhaust stinks.

RC poster
    Thats just gross....one more reason to be weary of those evil creatures!

RC Competitor
    lol its good now. Simple green is great