Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB311952 View Post
    I run the bigger Revo Clutch and pressure plate in mine. Lasts a lot longer before needing maintenance. It's a bolt in too, with no mods needed.
    revo clutch sure is larger in diameter but i dont feel the need of using it. my stock holding up fine with my MMM/2200 combo
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC |

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB311952 View Post
    I run the bigger Revo Clutch and pressure plate in mine. Lasts a lot longer before needing maintenance. It's a bolt in too, with no mods needed.
    Rob, the clutch is from an e-revo right? Not the revo 3.3? I just want to make sure.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stampede_fanatic View Post
    Rob, the clutch is from an e-revo right? Not the revo 3.3? I just want to make sure.
    they're both the same.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC |

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by blenda12 View Post
    Still going strong...about 10 times (Charges) with 3slipo...but i think something in the clutch was broken today....motor was going but the wheels didnt turn around. Replace the cluthch this weekend
    Could it be due to your pinion gear slipped? happened to me before after hard landings. Couldnt check till I opened the gear cover so now I have a clear gear cover to check without removing anything.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    rear cariers should have labeled 1.5/3.5
    there is no label or any written on it, now i figure it out that those two holes and screw at the side of the carriers affects the degree of toe in points of the wheels, now my rear wheels are straighten, i guess it really pointing straight now,.....

RC poster
    Yes it waseasy had to tighten the clutch a little.
    Still no problems with the drive shafts. About 15 rounds with a lot of jumping and offroad driving.