RC Champion

Best option for FLM 1/8 diff bulks

In about to get the front then I'll get the rear later but what are the best diffs to run in them ? Are the ones that come with the combo any good?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Since they are different gearing then stock you need to run these in pairs. Nothing looks special except the pinion is turned down and has the stub axle ready to go for traxxas axles
    But you could look at my losi mod in my kawasaki revo thread and follow what I did and it will work. I am thinking about getting the hybrid bulkheads and put some diffs in it too

RC Champion
    Are those the losi lst2 diffs? There expensive now I remember before everyone started doing the conversions u could get them for like $30

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Don't know what's brand they are using but they are 20 bucks extra over their bulkhead and on ebay you can get a complete losi diff for 40.00

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    So I bought some hybrid bulkheads from stormer and will use some diffs I bought for my revo. Still.cost a bundle!

RC Champion
    Im also interested in which 1/8th scale diffs will fit the flm hybrid bulks? Will any 1/8th scale diff fit??

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    They say with a ring gear smaller then 1 1/2" tall
    Sorry meant to say some losi diffs I bought for my revo!
    With my losi mod in my revo I did hr aluminum cups and yellow seal ceramics with tin coated gears so I had some spare parts sitting around!
    Last edited by 50togo; 01-22-2013 at 11:26 AM.